Misleading Perspectives Part 1

(POV:Reader)

-"I've spent so long in darkness, I had almost forgotten how beautiful it is" he looked up at the round, brightly illuminated moon.

-"You can see it more clearly on darker night's, it shines brighter" I have to tell mother and father...that I'm married to...a corpse, but how?

-"I-I think you should wait here, that way I can prepare mother and father for the news..." he held my hands softly, smiling at me.

-"Perfect" I walked away, turning back to make sure he wasn't leaving.

-"Stay here, no peeking, I'll be back soon" I assured and he nodded.

I ran to Victor's house, where I was almost sure my parents would be at. I was about to knock on the door when some loud voices were heard through the large window that was slightly open.

-"If I ever see that Everglot girl, I'll strangle her with my bear hands" Mr. Van Dort exclaimed angrily.

-"Your hands are too thin, they'll snap before you even get them around her neck" Mrs. Van Dort angrily laughed at him.

-"So, I will not be going that way" I mumbled to myself and walked the other way around. Looking up towards the balcony, which was connected to Victor's room, I climbed up.

-"Finally" I had reached the top and climbed over, doing this in a dress and corset was no help. I knocked on the glass door, causing Victor to jump slightly.

-"You're as cold as death" he rushed to me, leading me near the fireplace.

-"What's happened to you?" he asked.

-"I-I got married"

-Back to the Scary-Looking Woods-

(POV:Emile)

-"This is the voice of your conscience..." a voice, a little too familiar, whispered to me.

-"Listen to what I say..." my little spider friend continued.

-"I have a bad feeling about that girl, you know she is-" I interrupted him mid-sentence.

-"Go pester someone else, I'm busy"

-"If you weren't so blinded by love, you'd see you've lost your mind!" he scolded me.

-"I sure she has a perfectly good reason for taking this long, although it hasn't been a ton, either" he just gave me a look in response.

-"Sure she does, but just in case, why don't you go ask her?" the look on his face wasn't pleasant.

-"Fine, I will" we began to walk towards the small town, in looks of Y/n.

-Back to Y/n and Victor-

(POV:Reader)

-"So, let me get this straight, you are married to a corpse groom due to practicing your vows in the forest? I-this seems a bit bizarre..."

-"But it's the truth!" he still didn't seem too convinced.

-"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked.

But before I could answer, I gasped when the thunder roared outside and the glass doors were opened, letting Emile walk in.

-"My darling, I just wanted to meet-who is this?" he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him.

-"Who is he?" Victor asked.

-"I'm her husband" he showed Victor the wedding band.

(A/N):

Early chapter today! I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye!