Chapter Six

The playlist for this book is coming together so well. Thanks for reading you guys.

Enjoy!

Some people are destined to be loved. Some people are lucky enough to feel the sparks on their skin and the colors become brighter. I of course feel like the most unluckiest beast alive.

"You okay man"? Xavier asked. I never liked worrying people with my problems. As the Alpha I had a habit of making sure my pack was never worried even if it was my Beta. I gave him a nod telling him everything was alright. But Xavier was my best friend and Beta he reads me good and knew I was lying.

"Tell me you aren't thinking about her again man." he said. I scoffed at the way he said her as if he knew exactly who the person was that's been on my mind is.

" Of course I'm thinking of her thats all I've been thinking about since I turned twelve. Now I am nearly twenty and guess who hasn't popped up." I said sarcastically.

I don't even know why I ever try to reason with him. Alice and him have been together their whole lives. Literally he was their the day his mate was born and has been by her side since.  I rolled my eyes at him as he shook his head. The dude literally had no room to judge the lucky bastard.

" Come on Deyman wanted to talk about the new human in town and how we need to be more careful or whatever. Honestly we should just run them all out of town and enjoy our animal instincts." Xavier said.

" That would just raise red flags to the neighboring towns plus we have learned how to co-exist this isn't the sixteen hundreds anymore." Was my response sometimes I really did not understand my beta he was a nice guy but very aggressive. Walking into my office where Deyman was already sitting ready to get his report.

" Welcome my brothers." Deyman said in a fake English accent waving his arms

" I'm not your brother and I'm ready to get on with my day so start the report you freak." Xavier said. I chuckled at bit at him I swear we are all best friends but their relationship is special all they do is bully each other any outsider would think they were enemies.

"Fine you damn Sasquatch" Deyman turned his nose up.

" There are three new humans to the area an-"
"Wait Ms. Ryan only mentioned one new human girl around eighteen" I cut him off confused on why i did not know about the extra two" I said cutting him off.

"Yeah well she totally forgot to mention the two babies the girl comes with." Deyman side marked.

I groaned running my hands down my face. I knew I had to put more precautions up for the pack. There was only one daycare in town that was full of pups and one high school that was mostly my pack. And if there was kids involved there had to be a dad somewhere which meant four humans added to the list.

"Look man honestly from what Alice and Lexi told me she's a teen mom most likely running away from an abusive relationship she look pretty beat up when they meet her.Honestly nothing I would be to worried about."
Deyman tired calming me seeing the stress in my face.

I trusted my Beta and Gamma on this situation so if they said nothing to worry about I'll trust them with this. I excused myself from the meeting feeling my wolf get anxious i knew i needed a calming run.
___________________

The only peace I had was running in my wolf form. Being alpha of course was a lot of work but I've been working since I was fifteen I knew the stress that was building up in my wolf and I had to come from somewhere else. I started feeling this stress during my sixteen birthday my wolf began to be more assertive and aggressive it was starting to scare me. Since then i've been going on runs to calm him down but I felt every bone in my body slowing giving in to the animal in me and I was scared. Great not only was everyone else scared of me for no reason but I was now  scared of the beast in me now. I recalled Ms. Ryan's words when i told her about this problem when I was sixteen.
___________
"Look young man I know this is not what you want to hear now but you and I both know the type of beast you carry" I looked down shaking my hands scared of what had just happened

Ms. Ryan I don't know what to do how do I stop this? Why aren't you scared of me, I'm scared of me?" Every word came out shaky I looked at her with hooded eyes

"Listen to me baby there is nothing scary about you nor your wolf he just needs love." she said sternly not liking when I talked down on myself
" But you love me and I have friends who I am pretty sure loves me so why isn't that enough?" I asked.

Listen to me Ace the truth about this world is that people change although your pack is loyal to you their wolves are more loyal to their mates. They will never love you as much as they love their mates and as much as I love you my dear alpha my mate holds top rank in my heart. Do you understand what i'm saying." Ms. Ryan cocked an eyebrow asking me.

I sat there wanting to understand what she was telling me. How was anything she was telling going to solve my problem I was a monster.

Ms. Ryan lifted my face with the tips of her fingers.
" Your wolf wants his mate. And since you haven't found them at the prime age most wolves find there mates he is scared that he cannot be loved. Your wolf is only scared, he just wants his mate. And you do too Little Acey."
____________

" Mate" my wolf said breaking my thoughts.
"I know mate thats all we want."

Hey guys umm... So don't attack me  i was distracted by other really good books on Wattpad. I'm more of a reader than writer I guess. Anyways hoped you enjoyed 😌