Chapter Two

Enjoy.

Homeless teenage girl with two kids going to a place she has never been. I could almost laugh at my situation, of course this would only happen to me. I am insanely grateful that the twins have been asleep for majority of the bus ride, all they needed was a bottle and a bit of a back rub for this two day trip plus a dipar change here and there. I didn't know where I was headed all I knew was I always wanted to go North and now I am. The bus had been making a lot of stops for the past few days and it wasn't as packed on the bus as it was the first two days . Right now it was just me an older white lady on the bus, it was peaceful and silent, my eyes began to feel heavy and soon I was consumed with a peaceful darkness that I wished I could drown in.

"Sweetie, wake up, we have made it to the destination." I hear a honey silk voice say. I do a little hum still half asleep then I remember the situation I am in. I spring awake and my eyes immediately look towards the twins and I see Micheal trying to eat his foot while Joesph is peacfulling asleep, this only calms me a little. I check for buries on them and see none I take a breath of relief I look up towards the older lady that woke me up.

"Oh this isn't my destination ma'm I'm still going toward North a little more." I reply not giving direct eye contact to busy watching the twins.

"Huh?" A confused sound is all I hear. "Sweetie this is the last stop of this bus it will be going back towards South after we get off plus there is no more North you can go."

"Oh well thank you m'am for waking me, I guess this is my stop." I said, step siding her to get off the bus. She was a sweet women but on my way out the bus she kept glancing at me like she knew something I didn't.

_______________________________________________________________

A small town off the tilt of New York that was surrounded by woods thats where I ended up . It honeslty seemed like the best place for me to go but the fact that it was such a small town made me very nervous. I know how small towns are towards outsiders I've been one all my life. Its my first day here and I'm lost, the eyes are already starting to look at me they know I'm new here I should just move to the city atleast then people wouldn't stare so much. Nobody tried to help me I was use to that they just stared and watched me roam around helpless, but I would be lying if I said I didn't have hope that the people in this town would be nice and helped others didn't cross my mind, but good people like that didn't exist anymore. I just roamed around till I reached a high school. I didn't know where to start at in this new town but enrollingmyself in school sounded like a great start or maybe finding a job was.  But I landed in front of the school first so I guess I'll be handeling that first.

Crest High School was huge for such a small town. It was only 2 in the afternoon and all the students were gone, but the doors were open and a lady was sat in the office so I guess I could enroll still without being watched so much. The boys were being kinda grumpy I guess they could feel my slight discomfort from having to talk to people and being in a new place. I tried my hardest to not let it be known that I was coming in but it was like the women knew I was there before I even stepped foot in office maybe even the school like she was ready for my arrival.

"Hi Sweetie" was the first thing she said to me her voice made me look her dead in the eyes. She reminded of the lady from the bus stop she even had that same look while looking at me like she knew something I didn't. Maybe I was being paranoid, this was a small town maybe everyone here had the same few traits and maybe the lady on the bus is from here.

"Hi I'm new to town. I've come to enroll." My voice broke a bit cause I tried to get my pitch a little above a whisper I don't normally speak that loudly. She smiled at me it felt genuine. So I gave her a tight liped smile back.