CHAPTER 1

At BEIJING HOSPITAL

It is the early hour of the morning, and the Beijing hospital is bustling with the sounds of the patients and their families when a black sedan followed by two security cars is seen stopping in front of the building. The people who were moving just stopped to take a look at this car as for them it stood out from the place they were in. From the car steps out a young man of 30 years whose aura can make anyone feel chill down their spine. After stepping down he straightens himself buttons up his coat and looks inside the car as if waiting for someone. After a few minutes, a middle-aged woman is seen exiting the car with a child of around 5 yrs of age in her arms. The man after seeing the child passes a faint smile and proceeds toward the entrance of the hospital.

As soon as he enters the hospital he is greeted by a team of doctors, who bowed to him in respect. The man nods and proceeds toward the elevators followed by the team of doctors and enters the elevator. The elevator opens on the 7th floor with a ding and the man enters an office. As he settles himself on the chair the people look at him with anticipation. The said man is WANG YIBO, the famous industrialist and heir of Wang Corporation, feared by many for his wits and business strategies. His family runs many businesses in the mainland which includes a chain of hotels as well hospitals and BEIJING HOSPITAL is one of them.

After a few minutes, a knock on the door was heard, "Come in," said Yibo

As the door opened a man of around 60 years was revealed, "Good morning, Mr. Wang," greeted the person entering the room.
"Good Morning, Mr. Chen" greeted Yibo back.
"Mr. Wang, you should have called me, why did you wait for me?" Said Mr. Chen, who is a man of 60 years, and is the head of the psychiatry department in Beijing Hospital.

Yibo with an indifferent look stood up, walks toward his son, and took the child in his arms replied, "it's about my son." He looked down at the child who is sleeping peacefully and a smile crept on his lips.

He looked up and raised his brows, the doctor who understood the gesture of the industrialist replied, "Sir, there is no progress. He is still irritated and is always crying. Moreover, he is getting angry easily." Said Dr. Chen with a sigh.
"Doctor, I knew about it. I have reports of it. You tell me what you did?" Said Yibo.
"S. Sir, we are trying" replied Dr. Chen.
Yibo after scanning the room founds a person missing, he looks at Dr. Chen and asks, "where is Dr. Peng?"
"Sir he left."
"Why so?" Asked Yibo.

The room fell into silence at this question. Doctors were looking down as they can't answer this question as it will lead to a harsh scolding from the man in front of them. Dr. Peng was assigned with Wang Yuan, son of Mr. Wang Yibo but he left because he was not even able to touch the child. After all, this child never allows anyone near him except his father and Nanny. Wang Yuan was the 5-year-old son of Mr. Wang Yibo, who was suffering from abnormal growth patterns. The doctors claimed that the child is feeling loss of warmth and love which has led to this condition but were not able to treat it. Dr. Peng was the 8th doctor they have assigned to the child but he also left saying that he can't handle the child's temper.

Wang Yibo was scanning everyone, after a few minutes he handed the child to the nanny and smacked on the table which made everyone tremble with fear.
"I asked a question, so I expect an answer." Sneered Yibo.
"S..si..sir he L..Left be.. Be..because he was not able to proceed with the treatment" answered Mr. Chen.

Wang Yibo furrowed his brows then he looked at the doctor and replied, "damm it, you can't even handle a child."
Dr. Chen lowered his head as he knew this was a matter of shame for him but he didn't speak anything.
Yibo cocked his brows and said, "you have three days, to find the perfect doctor for my child otherwise all of you will get fired."
With this he left the office, followed by The nanny with the child in her arms.

After coming out of the office, he took some time to calm himself when his phone rang, he fishes out his phone and see his PA calling him. He slides to answer the call, "sir, the investors are waiting for you" informed the PA.
"I will be there in half an hour" replied Yibo, and hangs up the call.
He turns around in the direction of the nanny and says, "Xu Ma, I need to go. Can you accompany Yuan for today's workshop?"
"Don't worry, master Wang."
"I will send John and Charles to accompany you. If you encounter any issue just call me." Instructed Yibo.
"Yes, master," said nanny. Wang yibo looks at his son who is still sleeping, he ruffles the child's hair and kisses him on his forehead.
"Papa loves you," says Yibo and leaves for his office.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile, a man of around 29 years of age is seen playing with children on the same floor

Meanwhile, a man of around 29 years of age is seen playing with children on the same floor. The man has a cute bunny smile which can make anyone's day. The man was busy in his world when his phone rang. He fishes out the phone and sees his friend calling him. He slides the answer button to answer the call, "Heya Yubin" chirps the man.
"Dr. Xiao, Where are you?" Asks yubin.

The said man is Dr. Xiao Zhan who is a renowned Child Psychologist in America and has just returned to China. It is his first day of work in Beijing Hospital, one of the prestigious hospitals in China.

Zhan hearing his friend's voice excuses himself and answers, "in the Park"
"What are you doing there?" Scoffed Yubin.
"Playing" replied Zhan casually.
"Dr. Xiao, for your reminder, it's time for your rounds" informed Yubin.
Zhan who heard this looked at his wristwatch and sees it was already 10:30 am. " okay, I will be there in five minutes." With this, he is seen heading toward his office.

As he enters his office, he sees Yubin his assistant waiting for him. Zhan passes a smile and asks "Yubin, my tablet"
"Doctor, here," said Yubin passing the tablet to him.
With this, he exits his office and proceeds toward the Wards. As he was on his round he heard a sound of faint crying coming from a room. He decides to ignore it but suddenly the cries got louder and louder. His curiosity kicks in and he starts following the sound of crying, which makes him stand in front of a room and the scene inside the room makes his eyes widen with shock.

 His curiosity kicks in and he starts following the sound of crying, which makes him stand in front of a room and the scene inside the room makes his eyes widen with shock

_______________________________________

That's for chapter one..

What did Dr. Xiao saw?
Any guesses

If you want to know
Like it

Hope you will like.
Drop your suggestion.