CHAPTER 2

At BEIJING HOSPITAL

On the 7th floor of Beijing Hospital, is situated the child psychiatric ward

On the 7th floor of Beijing Hospital, is situated the child psychiatric ward. The ward is well furnished and creatively designed according to the need and demands of the children. The ward is now rushing with the patients and the nurses. On one side of the ward is the children's playroom area. The area is filled with different colors, patterns, animals, toys, and various types of games which can even make an adult act like a child.

Inside this playroom is a room that contains a bed and on that bed, a child is seen sleeping. This child is Wang Yuan, the son of Mr. Wang Yibo, who after making sure that the child will not get up anytime soon just have left for his work. The child is sleeping peacefully and on one side is the sofa on which the nanny of the child, Xu Ma is sitting. She is an old lady around 60 years of age. She is just looking at the child with a smile which shows adoration and affection for the child.

After a few minutes, she just pick out her knitting needles from her bag and started knitting with the sweater, she is preparing for the child. Xu Ma was the nanny of Yuan since the time he was born. She had known the miseries of this little one of her. She is acquainted with everything he wants. After Mr. Wang, if this child allows anyone near him that is his nanny, Xu Ma. She is aware of the child's quest for love, she understood it but to her dismay, she is not able to provide it. She has seen every tear this child has shed for warmth and love, though Mr. Wang Yibo had tried his best but to his dismay also the child was in tears every day. So, after much persuasion from his mother, he decided to take help from doctors but still, the result was the same, there has been no improvement.

As she was thinking about all this, she found that the water bottle of the child was empty and she knew that the first thing after waking up that child ask is water. She takes up the water bottle, stands from her place, moves toward the bed where the child is sleeping, and after making sure the child is not going to get up soon, she left the room.

As soon as, Xu Ma left a nurse entered the room to make sure everything is fine. She was checking for the necessities of the room when suddenly the scissor in her apron fell on the ground which made a loud sound in the silent room. The sound was loud enough for Yuan to wake up.

Yuan who was woken up with the loud sound, open his eyes and felt that he was not in his home, and as soon as he understood this he started crying loudly. The nurse picked up the scissors and saw the child crying moved toward the child,
"Hey baby, why are you crying?" She asked in a sweet voice.

Yuan when saw the nurse moving in his direction suddenly became silent but as soon as the child's gaze fell on the nurse's hand, he wailed loudly. The nurse was shocked to see the child's reaction so she again started moving in his direction and the cries of the child started getting louder.

Xu Ma was returning after filling the water bottle but as soon as she entered the playroom she heard the cries of yuan. She panicked and ran in the direction of the room as she entered the room she saw the nurse who was trying to baby talk with the child.

Xu Ma when saw this immediately ran in the direction of Yuan,
"Baba, what happened?" Xu Ma asked handing out her hand for the child.
Yuan who was crying when felt another presence started wailing loudly. Xu Ma was shocked as she didn't expect this reaction from the child. She panicked when she saw the reaction and didn't know what to do, she turned toward the nurse and asks,
"Call Dr. Chen!"

The nurse who understood the instruction ran toward the office of Dr. Chen whereas Xu Ma was looking at the child who was crying miserably. She was trying to move closer to the child but to her dismay, the child was not allowing the nanny to approach him. She was in tears as she didn't know what to do, as she was thinking about this the door of the room was opened by Dr. Chen and his team of five doctors.

Dr. Chen, when heard about Yuan immediately, panicked because he knew if Mr. Wang came to know about this they are all gonna get fired, so he prepared his team and set toward the room. As he entered the room he saw the child crying miserably and the nanny trying to coax the child. He immediately asks his assistant,
"Call mr. Wang now."

He moves toward Yuan and in a sweet voice asked, "Yuan, what happened?"
Yuan when heard the voice panicked even more because all these voices were not known to him and he found himself in a strange environment. He became more afraid and started wailing loudly. Dr. Chen was shocked he was not able to figure out what was happening with the child.

Yuan was wailing loudly and even trying with everything the child was not getting calm, now his breathing was becoming heavy and the doctor understood that the child if not stopped crying can end up in a panic attack, he looks at his assistant, "Hand me the injection, and hold the child."

The assistant nodded and hands the injection to the doctor and moved toward the child. Yuan when saw the doctor coming in his direction panicked and started fidgeting as if trying to escape. The assistant hold the child and Dr. Chen started moving in the direction of the child to inject him with the sedative.

Dr. Zhan was on the round when he heard the cries of the child. He just ignored the cries as he thought this must be some child in the corridor. But even after half an hour, when the cries of the child didn't lower down, he got curious and started moving toward the direction of the source of the sound. The sound made him enter the playroom. He got curious that who must be crying in the playroom. As he entered there, he found it vacant, he was about to leave the room when he again heard the cries and he looked around but there was no one, but as he was scanning the room he found a door and now he knew the source of the the the sound was this room, so he started moving toward the room and opened the door.

But as soon as he entered the room, he saw Dr. Chen there with his assistant, and the scene of Dr. Chen holding the injection and his assistant holding the child shocked him. He was not expecting this so he just strode immediately toward Dr. Chen and.......

______________________________________

What did Dr. Zhan do?
Any guesses
If you wanna know like it

Hope you don't find this chapter boring...