CHAPTER 3

At BEIJING HOSPITAL

"Is this the last patient?" Asked Dr

"Is this the last patient?" Asked Dr. Xiao Zhan.
"Yes, Dr." Replied the nurse.
Dr. Zhan just passed a smile and said, "okay, if anyone comes just send him to my cabin"
"Yes, doc," said the nurse.

Dr. Zhan just shrugged his shoulders to relax and picked up his tab to move out of the ward. Zhan is one of the renowned child psychiatrists in America who just returned to China one month back, due to some issue related to his family property, since solving the issue was taking time so he decided to join as a child psychiatrist in one of the hospitals in the capital, and to his happiness, he was straightaway got a job at BEIJING hospital.

Zhan after finishing with his rounds was just moving toward his office when he heard a shrill cry of a child. The cry of the child made him stop in his tracks and he turned around to check from where the sound was coming, but to his dismay, the sound stopped and he was not able to find the source of the cry. As he was about to move he again heard the cry but this time the cry was louder, he got curious and he decided to follow the sound and turned his step in the direction of the sound.

Soon, he reached the kid's playroom while following the sound. He found the playroom empty, but the sound of the crying of the child was not stopping. He scans the surroundings to see if any child was left alone here, but he was not able to find anyone. He was about to turn on his heel when he again heard the cry but this time it was louder, he again scan the surroundings, and this time he found a door. He guessed that this may be the place from where the sound is coming. So Dr. Zhan started moving toward the door and with a twist he opened the door.

 Zhan started moving toward the door and with a twist he opened the door

Dr. Zhan when entered the room was shocked to see the scene in front of him. He was shocked to see a child of 5 years crying miserably and the more shocking thing was the way people were dealing with the child.

When Dr. Chen heard someone coming, he turned his direction toward the intruder and was shocked to see the newly joined, Dr. Xiao Zhan, he wanted to ask what is the doctor doing here but right now his priority was to make the child stop crying as he knew if the child didn't stop crying he may land up into a panic attack. So he turned toward Dr. Zhan and spoke,
"Dr. Zhan, you also hold the child."