CHAPTER 5

Yibo is busy watching everyone as he is expecting an answer from the executive directors when didn't get the answer, was about to thrash on them when suddenly heard his phone ringtone.

The young heir just fishes out his phone and on seeing the caller's name frowned but the moment he answered the call his face turned into worry as the young heir left his office without any word.

The executives who were in the fear of getting thrashed by their boss when saw him leaving at first were shocked but then released a deep breath of relief, as they know they were saved from their boss's anger. They all know that their boss is highly competitive and single neglect them for achieving what the young heir desires always ends up a long scolding with double working hours as their punishment so on seeing yibo leave they felt as they were saved from a big calamity.

 They all know that their boss is highly competitive and single neglect them for achieving what the young heir desires always ends up a long scolding with double working hours as their punishment so on seeing yibo leave they felt as they were save...

Yibo after leaving the conference room proceeded toward his personnel lift to reach the parking. As Yibo was about to enter his lift, he heard a voice calling for him, "sir!"

Yibo on hearing the voice stops and turns on his heels to see his PA and good friend HAO XUAN running toward him and the earlier on seeing this released a deep breath as he stops in his steps. Xuan on seeing Yibo leaving the conference room was shocked at first because it was rare for Yibo to leave the meeting in between like this unless it's important or related to someone close to him, and as the last thoughts clicked his mind, he ran on his heels to catch for his boss. As he knows that right now if Yibo will leave his work that will only be for Yuan, his brother's son and the only member left in his family after the death of his parents followed by his sister in law and brother.

Xuan on reaching Yibo bent down to his knees level to release a deep breath before speaking. After calming himself, he spoke, "Everything fine, yibo?"

Yibo who has stopped in his tracks when heard his PA knows it's not his PA but his friend Xuan who is worried about him. Yibo seeing this just smiled as he felt that still there is someone who cares for him, so he answered, "Yuan is crying for me. I need to leave!"

Xuan who heard this released a deep sigh and put his hand on Yibo's shoulder to give him a friendly squeeze and spoke, "you go, don't worry too much, I will handle it here!"

Yibo hearing this just spoke in an indifferent tone, "thanks, buddy!" And with this, he left the office to enter the elevator. The elevator opened in his private parking with a ding, as he leaves the elevator he finds his driver, Mr. Ren, waiting for him, and when saw Yibo coming toward him opened the car's door for his boss. Yibo slides into the car while the driver runs toward his seat and settles in as he asks, "sir, where?"

"Beijing hospital within 15 minutes" came the response and with this, the black sedan left the premises followed by two security cars.

It was around 11:15 am a black sedan is seen stopping in front of the Beijing Hospital from which exited a man of elegance but today the man instead of elegance have creases of worry as he is seen entering the hospital premises with his bodyguards

Yibo on entering the hospital moved toward the elevator which is specially built for the members of the Wang Family as the family owns approximately 60% shares of the hospital.

Yibo on entering the elevator pressed the button for the 7th floor and with this, the elevator closed to get open to the psychiatry floor. Yibo straightened himself before leaving the elevator and with hurried steps left for the room of his son.

The people who saw him entering the floor made a way for him as who doesn't know the rich, cold-hearted, and mighty heir of Wang Corporation, Wang Yibo, and seeing him in the hospital was a shock to them.

Yibo who is walking hurriedly while looking at his phone as he just received a message from his PA about today's meeting didn't realize where he is heading, so busy with his work that he was not able to notice a man who is also talking with someone on the phone while his right hand is holding a coffee mug also unaware of the surroundings as the other was busy with the call. As both of the men, were busy with their phones they didn't even realize that they are about to collide with each other and expected Yibo collided with the doctor which led to the spillage of coffee on the doctor's hand and coat, and splashes of coffee on Yibo's coat.

Yibo when felt the spillage of coffee on his suit looked up from his phone and growled, "Cant you walk properly?"

The doctor whose coat was spoiled was irritated as it was not truly his fault moreover his clothes are more spoiled than the one in front of him, so he irritated replied, "can't you also walk properly?"

Yibo when heard this response was shocked as this was the first time when he saw someone answering him back in this tone. He was irritated as he clenched his fist and glared at the person in front of him which was reciprocated by the doctor.

Yibo seeing this is annoyed and takes a step toward the doctor as he speaks, "do you know who I am?"

The other person who is irritated now by the man's attitude moved toward the person and replied with a smirk, "an arrogant person!"

Yibo hearing this grunted his teeth in anger and spoke a little, "you"

"What" came a reply from a doctor.

Yibo was about to thrash the doctor when suddenly his phone vibrated which made him divert his attention to the phone as he checked it to see a message from XuMa. Yibo on seeing the message realized for what he came to the hospital and after glaring at the doctor for the last time left the place.

The doctor after seeing the man moving away mumbled to himself, "such a rude person he is" which didn't miss the ears of the young heir as the latter had a good hearing power, and on hearing this he felt his anger surging up bit controlled his anger as he knew that he has more important things to attend so he just mumbled to himself,

"I will see you later!"

And left the place to reach the room of his son, as he enters the room everyone who saw him entering the room trembled in fear.

Yibo on entering the room ignored all the person's presence and moved toward his son and on seeing the boy he was shocked at first but then brought a smile on his face making everyone shocked.

_______________________________________

That's for today...

Who is the man Yibo met?

What brought a smile to Yibo's face?

Hope you will like it...