The story changes

The Pandavas were soon going on there journeys to the hastinapur for the dyut invitation.

Sensing somthing off Draupadi went to Krishna who was going to dwarka for an important matter.

Draupadi:Sakha is it very important for you to leave.
Atleast stay with us for the dyut invitation from hastinapur.
My mind is not at ease at the thought of even going there.
Krishna:Sakhi if it was not important i would not have to leave for dwarka.

Draupadi:Sakha I am sure that Dau balram will be more than enough to handle the problem alone please stay with us. Not as a king but please stay as a brother to your cousins they too need you here.

Krishna:you don't understand sakhi if I stayed with you today many things will not go the way they were supposed to go.

Draupadi:Sakha things go bye the way people want them to be. As your friend and devotee I am just asking of a single thing please just stay for some time. If i wouldn't have a wrong feeling about it i wouldn't have asked you to stay in the first place.
Please Krishna stay for the sake of your brothers.

Krishna(Smiling sadly):Oh sakhi i wish I could stay with all of them.
But don't worry sakhi i will stay today.
You shall not worry over somthing that won't take place today.

The Pandavas and draupadi smiled as
Gandhari did their tilak.

Somehow the arrival of krishna calmed not only the Pandavas but also the ladies of the kuru dynasty as they were all feeling better now.

But on the other hand gandhar Raj shakuni was looking too angry to think of anything.
He had planned today's sabha so perfectly then why did the dwarkadheesh had to come today.
But he wouldn't let this chance go in vain.
He will still trick all the Pandavas and Kauravas to their destruction.

Karna arrived 2 hour earlier than the arrival of Pandavas.
He was feeling really tired today as he had been fighting a battle for almost a day without any break.
So he straightly went to his chambers inside the hastinapur palace.

Krishna smiled seeing the condition of both minds.
In mind: soon gandharaj you will get your rightful reward.
This day will change the destiny of all the people present today.

Duryodhana was looking outside the window when a dasi came an informed about the arrival of the Pandavas.
He controlled his anger at the mention of their name today he will avenge his insult done by the so called cousins of his.

He was so humiliated at the court of indraprastha that he decided to die and leave this cruel world rather than live another nightmare in it.
True he could have died the same night if it wasn't for his brothers and his friends.
A smile unknowingly found its way on his lips as he thought about his friend karna.
Throughout his life he only had two friends That is Ashwatthama and karna.

Apart from his brothers he had shared a familiar bond only with these two friends of his.

They were everything he needed.
He still remembered the first time he met karna he was like a golden light of hope in the blindness of the darkness.
First he was so much engrossed in hating his cousins that he forgot what it felt like to be a human.
His friend taught him to be one.

When he was finally announced as the yuvraj of hastinapur. It was the same friend of his that guided him on every path of his to be a good King to his people and he did.
The people love him. He may be many bad things but a bad ruler was not one of them.

It was not until the cursed yagna at indraprastha. He was so humiliated at himself that he locked himself in his own room and set it on fire.

He was so engrossed in trying to die that he didn't hear the cries that came outside his room for begging him not to.