Dramebaaz

Following the incidents of last night neither the Kauravas nor the Pandavas could stay calm
When they learnt that the attacks were meant for killing vasusena both the parties had to work together to form a plant to protect him from harm's way.

Which meant going as far as to investigate the contract killers together.
But the problem was how could they do that knowing both Duryodhana and Bheem were going to be in same room
And the two couldn't stop glaring at each other in such intensity that other occupants of the room were starting to feel very scared
But who has the power to stop them?

Duryodhana(Angrily):It was your fault to begin with.My Mitra did nothing wrong he is a very good man by heart and nature both just the first day he is here and he is being targeted for an assassination.
You are such a jinx.I must take him with me to hastinapur.
He will be safe there.

Finishing his words he began making his way towards vasusena's room only to be blocked by the second panduputra.

Bheem:where do you think you are going to take him.
He is under our protection and what makes you so sure that whoever attacked him here won't attack him in hastinapur. He is the safest in indraprastha only
If you dare to take him anywhere then I will break your worthless legs myself and make a scarecrow out of your ugly face.

Duryodhana:Whose face do you think is ugly here more than yours my bhanu tells me that I am the most handsome man she has ever met in her entire life.

This line when heard by the oldest madreya made him so upset that he decided to breach in between them and say

Nakul:Bhrata Duryodhan if perhaps bhabhishree haven't seen me please tell her that I am her most handsome brother-in-law.

Duryodhan:Shut up idiot why would she look at you when my Mitra karna is more handsome than you or any of other here for that matter.

This caused Nakul to pout with angry eyes and seeing him sad Bheem got more angry on Duryodhan.

Soon their mouth to mouth dispute began so big that their voices could travel to the entire corridors
But when rivalry runs deep hands can't stay still for a long time
Eventually thing got so wild that Yudhishthir upon entering the room after finishing his sabha was shocked to see their state

Duryodhana and Bheem were holding each other's hairs their crowns long forgotten on the ground nose bleeding with broken jewellery that half hung on their body
Nakul was trying to fight dushasan but the latter also being a giant caused Nakul to look like a puppy who was lifted in air and trying to bite a person's fingers instead of a world renowned sword weilder.
They don't have to worry about Ashwathama and Sahadeva as they were incharge of taking Draupadi and subhadra to dwarka as said by the king earlier that they were not present in the palace they will be back soon enough.
As for the rest of Kauravas they were just chilling and sitting nearby and watching the fight take place and betting on their elder siblings and cousins.

Speaking of world renowned maharathis
Yudhishthir began looking for Arjun as they can't see him near the fight ring and Kauravas
Looking for him they found him stuffing carrots in his mouth instead of weilding a bow he was weilding carrots.

Eventually after being found out all the attention diverted towards him and upon all the most shocked person was apparently Bheem.

Bheem:Traitor you were supposed to fight in my side not fight for your stomach.

Arjun was just looking at him with shocked eyes and a full mouth.

Bheem:Even Nakul is fighting for me despite losing He is still supporting my honour.

This statement caused Nakul who was practically in the air as lifted by dushasan to let out a very loud 'Excuse me' towards the elder and told Dushasan to put him on the ground as the fight was already over.