Golmaal in the night

After eating the food everyone began to disperse in their respective rooms planning to sneak out during midnight.

Bheeshma:Am i dreaming or did these idiots have finally grown up. Sleeping at a perfect time.

Behind him Krishna only Snickers and though internally.

Krishna(internally):you can't straight a dog's bended tail this easily.
They are just like that dog whose tail of mischief will never be straight.

Bheeshma:I am going to sleep now don't wake me up in night and if you want a punishment tell me otherwise.

Krishna: don't worry mahamahim u won't. we don't want to die early in our life.

Bheeshma:If you are this smart to understand then go to sleep too.

Krishna (smirking):Of course ofcourse i am in my way to my room.

Bhishma looked at him suspiciously and then made way for his room.
For god's sake he was very sleepy today without any reason.

Krishna (In mind):If i go to sleep this early then who will welcome the unwelcomed guests to the palace.

Kunti , subhadra and draupadi decided to sleep in one room that was secluded from the entire bedrooms in the palace at the advice of Krishna.

Draupadi:God knows what will happen tonight.

Krishna(smiling):Oh god !....... seriously ! god does know what will happen today dear sakhi.

Nobody(silently):The sutputra keeps on changing my plans but this time I won't let that happen. I will send my best trained fighters to kill him. No one will know who did it.
But people will blame the Pandavas for his death and  it will be inevitable to cause the war between Kauravas and Pandavas.

Someone else :why did he sent me a letter to come to indraprastha this early at night if i start my journey now thaen maybe i will reach until midnight.

Without saying anything to the servants he made his way towards the stable and climbed on the fastest horse there was that belonged to him.

In the dead of the night while the members of the royal palace were supposed to sleep and the rooms were supposed to be silent.

But all the Pandavas  and Kauravas were nowhere to be found in there own rooms.

The Pandavas took shelter in Krishna's room while Ashwatthama's room was being occupied by the Kauravas.

In Krishna's room

Nakul :Are we just going to sit here or do something for god's sake duryodhana and the Kauravas were planning to kill us tonight

Bheem :i will personally chop there head off if they ever touch any of my brothers.

Arjun :They won't get a chance to kill us if we capture them first and send them back to hastinapur.

Yudhishthir :We don't know yet what they meant by an attack.

Sahadev :Maybe they want to capture us so they can rule our kingdom.

Krishna :Or maybe they plan on stealing something or someone from you.

Pandavas :Whhaaaatttttt!!!!

Krishna : I am just saying.

Sahadeva : Today's horoscope says that it is possible to lose someone tonight.

Yudhishthir :All of us will guard the palace today no one rest till i say so.

Arjun : Yes bhrata.

Nakul to bheem :Is it just me or it really seems that many exiles in an disguised look made bhrata Arjun more excited in the case of going on more.