The mices in kitchen

Hello! my dear brother how are you?
The words that were leaving Bheem's mouth today continued to shock Duryodhan to the core.

They had just finished giving their greetings to each other and the next thing he knew he and his brothers were locked away in their rooms in the excuse of rest. And the worst thing was that they were not allowed to go outside till morning which was still hours ago as he can still se the sun shining above him with its brightest hue.

He groaned as he sat on the comfy bed.
Suddenly a thought clicked in his mind. So what if the Pandavas didn't want him out of the room. Duryodhan was Not famous for obeying orders.
He will get out of the room one way or another.
He had a perfectly formed planned in his mind and was just waiting for the dinner time for Ashwatthama and his brothers for arriving at the dining hall.

He smirked as he layed on his bed and thought to himself: not so fast bhrata Bheem not so fast.

He decided to sleep for the time being as he needed to be awake tonight.

Karna was wandering inside the palace for the second time.
The first one being the one when he was here for the rajsuya yagna.

He refused to come outside his room in the presence of his once friends trying to be as angry as possible.
But in the end he knew it was all an act and he can't stay away for too long.

He stepped only out of the room after knowing that all the princes were in their rooms and will come out today only to eat dinner and then go straight to the rooms again.

He was okay with this. Atleast he will not face any of them for the time being.
He will not give any of them the joy to see even an hair of his scalp.He thought with a determined look.

His determination broke with the sound of his stomach grumbling. He needed to eat as the last time he touched any food was two days ago in ang itself.

He looked for the kitchen eagerly but couldn't find it.
But he didn't lose hope so he continued wandering in the halls.

Until a voice stopped him.
Kunti was eagerly searching for every room in the palace to find karna.
She thought that Duryodhan and Ashwatthama were coming today so he will be with them.
But she didn't find him anywhere near them she almost thought that he changed his plans of coming here until she saw duryodhan looking at something that was hidden behind the curtains of the window of one of the guest room.

Under normal circumstances she could have thought it as an guest staying here for an alliance but she was completely shocked when she found the mark of sun on that forehead.

His son, his karna was here but not with duryodhan,not with the Kauravas and not with hastinapur but he should have been with them unless he was here from the start and she didn't know.

Happiness and excited got the better of kunti as she paid no attention to the thought that why he was here at the first place.

When she knocked on the door of the room on whose window she saw karna but found it empty upon opening it.
Her happiness turned sour upon not seeing him. Was he just a hallucination of hers like many times fut it was like real and duryodhan too was seeing in the window's direction and smiled too.

In panic she began searching for him in the hallways and rooms that were not occupied by anyone.

She didn't realise they she was on the verge of hyperventilating until she saw a certain man walking secretly in the corridors of the palace.

His eyes were darting here and there like that of a squirrel with his mouth pinched shut and looked like he was poking a side of his mouth with his tongue.