Stupid mouse and lazy cat

During the entire chaos in the Sabha.
Karna hadn't even left from the place to where he was rooted when he came here.
Watching as the once silent sabha could be as loud and vile as it is now.

He wanted to help his friends then again he is now a slave to the Pandavas.
He was thinking of whether to still stand there or go back to his room.

Between the two options he chose the second one.
When he was about to go a voice stopped him from going.

Krishna(Mischievously):Where do you think you are going vrisha.
I suppose you already know that you are to go with us.

Karna stopped on his tracks looking like a deer caught in headlights.
Thinking of a very good excuse to run.

Karna:Well i suppose you planned all of this keshav but I certainly hadn't planned to be staked,gambled away and won over like a prize so I suppose I have to get a few things of mine and return back home.

Krishna:I suppose you already know that you are now a slave to the Pandavas and as a slave you will have to go with them.

Karna without saying anything else move to get out of the sabha before someone else notices him gone.

But to his dismay an arrow flew straight towards the door closing it before him.
He knew whose arrow was that. He didn't need to look back to see his arch nemesis looking at him with a smirk through his face.
Oh lord how he wished to struck the same arrow towards his mouth from where an irritating smile was on display.

Controling his anger he asked calmly.

Karna:What is it Arjun?

Arjun(Smirking mischievously): I think you heard your friend radheya.
You are going with us.

Before anyone else can say something.
Dhritrashtra decided to call it a day and stopped everyone from fighting and told everyone to disperse completely forgot about a certain reason due to which the fight had even taken place at the first time.

Karna noticed Duryodhana coming towards him. But with no heart of talking he left before he could approach him.

He knew his friend cared for him. He saw how angry he was when the Pandavas won and how guily he looked when he realised he couldn't win him back.

But something was not sitting right here.
After arriving to the palace he felt very tired that was the first time somthing like this happened and when he decided to rest for a few minutes he fell asleep and awoke only a couple of minutes ago.

He didn't even sleep that much on a tiry day.
As he looked towards the faces of people going out of the sabha.

He noticed the main suspect behind this condition of his current condition walking out of the sabha witha flute in his hand and smiling as if he was the last person to be related to a crime.

And then everything came crashing down to him.
Him being tired and sleeping for so much time.
Getting late for the sabha so he couldn't stop Duryodhana.
Duryodhana being angry.
And lastly absence of all the ladies in sabha.
He was sure if Mata gandhari or mata kunti saw a person being gambled away they will stop the game immediately.
And the Kauravas and pandavas only had a weak point that was the ladies in the family.

His anger intensified when he saw that imbecile dear mamashree of duryodhana walking out of the sabha.

He was not a fool to blame a single person on his condition afterall one single hand couldn't clap himself he needed the support of other hand to do that.

He was smirking to himself of thinking of ways to kill this mama of gandhar a very very slow and gruesome death.

Now most of the people have left the sabha and only a few servents were left he came out of his hiding point that he took after he saw duryodhana coming to him.