The truth only hurts for a little time

The second Pandava grumbled as he heard the news of the eldest Gandharinandan.

Bheem:why is he coming now? Doesn't he hate us so why come here in the mask of an family gathering.

Krishna looked at him as he was the dumbest creature to ever face him.

Nakul and sahadev:Angraj karn!!! He is coming here for angraj karna.

Bheem:That is understandable afterall he is a so called"mitr"to him.

Yudhishthir looked at his younger brother with a strange expression.

Yudhishthir:what are you planning now Bheem?

Bheem:(smirking) Nothing bhrata just thought of making Duryodhan a little angry.

Nakul and sahadev: (at thee thought of making duryodhana angry)count us in bhrata.

Yudhishthir and Krishna looked quizzically at them.

Yudhishthir:just don't go too far you all he is still our brother.

Bheem's face visibaly soured at the word 'brother'.

Bheem:when was this brother of ours when he plotted to burn us alive along with mother and took the kingdom that rightfully belonged to you.
God knows what would have happened at the dyut sabha if Krishna wasn't there

A brief silence hung in the air as he said it.
After a brief pause yudhishthir spoke:
Just don't hurt someone and cross the boundaries of mischief and cruelty. okay!

Bheem: (smilingly)okay brother.

Krishna:where is bua?I haven't seen her after we have arrived here early morning.

Yudhishthir:she must be in her room then. We haven't met her too but i wish we could talk over a normal breakfast with her.

Yudhishthir was so busy in his duties as a king that he even forgot about a certain suryaputra who was now looking at his children playing with a smile on his face.

Krishna looked at the once regal maharani of hastinapur now looking outside of the window of her room with a calm expression.

Krishna:you know bua it is a grat crime to ignore your children.

Kunti: what I am doing is not a mistake but a way of teaching my children their responsibility.
They are no longer the prince of hastinapur now they are now kings with wives and children.
I do not intend to make them look like a bunch of boys tied to their mother while they have a kingdom to rule and care for.

Krishna:Then you must be lonely with yourself alone here.

Kunti:I am not even if you say I am ignoring them but I am not while they are with me i savor my every moment with them and when they are not i see their image in my grandchildren.

Krishna(Mischievously):so you don't miss them.

Kunti(sadly):i do more than one can imagine but I can see them anytime I want and feel the soft skin of their face in my hands when i touch them.

Krishna:Then why are you sad bua you have everything a woman can dream of in his children.

Kunti(with tears):This is what I dream of... Children I want to see all smile together and not see each other as enemy.

Krishna(Mischievously):But don't you have all of your children close to you bua ?

Kunti(sadly): Don't play with this old lady Krishna. I yearn for my son.. my firstborn...my light...my karna.

Saying so kunti broke into a fit of heavy sobs.

Krishna(smiling sadly):If you miss him so why don't you tell everyone of his truth?