chapter eight

🌞

"Eli you forgot your smoothie." Venus said as she and Moon walked into the dojo. "I left it on purpose V." He told the girl.

Moon smacked his arm. "It's going to balance your chakras." She told him, looking around the room. "And based on all the toxic masculinity in this room, you'll need it. You're sweet, cant let you ruin it."

"I promise its good." The blonde smiled, shoving the bottle towards him. "Fine, but only if you mean it." She giggled. "I mean it."

Eli's friends watched the three in shock. He had told them about his relationship with the girls, but they didn't really believe it.

"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic." Miguel changed the subject. "Oh take her on a picnic." Venus offered. 

Eli shook his head. "Take her to get tattoos." Everyone besides his girlfriends looked at him in confusion. "What?" He stood up, taking off his gi. "I know a guy who just hooked me up with this."

"Oh shit." Miguel said in shock. "That's badass." Aisha added. Venus and Moon both rolled their eyes. They understood wanting represent himself, as they did the same, but the large hawk felt really douchey.

"Right? 14 hours in the chair." He said proudly. "Are your parents okay with that?" Aisha asked him and his face fell. "They have no idea, definitely gonna have to wear a shirt until college."

Venus shook her head sitting beside him. "There's no way that's happening." Moon said, sitting on the other side. He smirked, putting an arm around each.

"So a tattoo date actually worked?" Miguel asked the girls. "Yeah." Venus shrugged. "It was actually super fun." Moon added.

"What'd you get?" Aisha asked. Without warning the girls each pulled off their tops. Miguel quickly covered his eyes and Aisha's went wide.

Though they didn't notice the reaction and both turned around. Each girl had a tattoo between their shoulder blades, the moon and venus.

"Those are really cool." Aisha told the girls who each smiled. "Thanks Aisha." The blonde hugged the girl.

Johnny walked into the main dojo, his eyes going wide when he saw the girls. "Why are there two shirtless girls in my dojo?" He shouted, covering his eyes.

"Sorry Mr. Sensei." Venus called as they pulled their shirts back on. "It's just Sensei." Miguel whispered to her. "I mean, just Sensei."

Moon giggled at her girlfriend. "You can look now." Johnny peaked through a finger before removing his hand.

"You guys here for karate?" He asked the pair who shook their heads. "We don't really vibe with violence." Venus said, making him scrunch his face in confusion. "It messes with your chakras." Moon added.

"What are those?" He asked. Before they could explain Miguel cut in. "Don't even bother."

"So why are you in my dojo?" Johnny asked. "Oh, Eli forgot his green smoothie." Venus explained. "We had to bring it to him." Moon added.

Once again the man's face scrunched up. "Eli?" Moon rolled her eyes. "Hawk." They weren't the fondest of his 'new name'.

"Oh Hawk. Well, you can take your green smoothie and get of my dojo." Venus jumped at his loud voice. "We get it, we're going."

Moon and Hawk both glared at the man for scaring their girlfriend. The man cowered slightly but held his ground. "See you when you're done." Venus told Eli, clueless to the glare down they were having.

She gave him a short kiss, Moon following her actions once she broke her glare.

Everyone, including Johnny, looked at the three in shock. No one ever expected him to be with one of those girls, let alone two. "Did they both just kiss you?" Johnny asked him.

"Yeah, they're my girlfriends." Eli answered with a cocky smirk. "You're telling me you got two babes?" 

The girls scoffed at his words. "Do not refer to us as his babes." Moon told the man. "Me and Moon are dating too." Venus said.

"So all three of you are dating each other?" Johnny asked, earning confirming nods from the three. "That's even more rad. Good work Hawk."

The girls rolled their eyes at the men. "We're leaving now." Moon said pulling the blonde behind her. "Make sure you drink your smoothie E!" Venus called as the door shut.

🌞

Honey had met up with the Venus while they waited for Eli to finish with karate. "I still can't believe that you're all together." She chuckled.

"Yeah me either." Venus said with a small giggle. "But it's perfect." She added with a faint blush.

"What about you? How's everything in the relationship department?" She asked the girl. Honey glanced out the window of the car to see that Moon was still inside the store.

She sighed. "Me and Yas sort of hooked up." She admitted. "Like shared feelings and everything."

Venus's eyes lit up. "That's great Hon, you've liked her for so long." She hugged her friend. "Yeah but we haven't talked about it and she lied to you guys."

"She just has to get used to it." Venus assured. "I just don't want to keep playing games with her." Honey frowned.

"Well I know if that doesn't work out there's a certain boy who likes you." Venus giggled. Honey sent her a look. "What are you talking about?"

Venus smiled. "Eli told me that Demetri still likes you, and I think you still like him."

"I do not." Honey said sternly but her cheeks flushed red. "Sure you don't. Just think about it okay?"

"I miss hanging out like this." Honey said, laying her head on Venus's shoulder. "I know, I've been busy with Moon and Eli."

Venus reach down into her bag. "For old times sake?" She held up a poorly rolled joint. "Only if it's got lavender." Honey said. "Oh you know it does."

🌞

cute friendship moment with honey and venus