chapter nine

🌞

"Why are we dropping you off at the junkyard?" Venus asked in confusion as their girlfriend's car rolled to a stop. The mohawked boy shrugged. "Not sure, Sensai didn't actually say what we were doing."

Moon raised an eyebrow at the boy's words. "So you all agreed to meet a 50-year-old alcoholic in a junkyard with no explanation?" She questioned.

Eli opened his mouth to respond but no words came out, realizing his brunette girlfriend had a point. "Thats what I thought," Moon said with a proud smirk.

 "Nothing's gonna happen, probably." He retorted, mumbling the last part. "Probably? Eli, baby, we don't want you to get hurt." Venus frowned at his words.

The blue-haired boy tried to assure his girlfriends that everything would be fine as he gathered his bag. "Fine, we'll let you stay." Venus decided.

"But if something happens I will not hesitate to kick that geriatrics ass." Moon added with a huff. Eli chuckled at her words. "Alright, I'll make sure to let him know. I think he's scared of you honestly."

Both girls leaned into the back seat, giving him goodbye kisses. "We'll be back in two hours, okay?" Venus called out the window as Eli walked to his friends. "You better not be late!" She added, trying to sound intimidating.

The group of Cobra Kai's struggled to hold back their laughs. "Got it, Baby." He called back with a smile. "Don't laugh at her." Moon shouted out her own window.

Eli gulped knowing generally what her next statement would be. "Do it again and you're getting punished tonight." Another smirk grew on the brunette's lips as her boyfriend's face turned beet red, his friends all teasing him.

Venus giggled, knowing exactly what Moon meant. "Actually, maybe you should be late. That sounds fun." Aisha snorted at the blonde's words. "They've got you whipped man." Miguel chuckled to his friend.

"Bye!" Eli called back, sending Moon pleading eyes. She sighed but put the car into reverse, knowing that he couldn't handle much more teasing. Even with his new 'Hawk' facade, he was still sensitive.

🌞

The girls were making out in the backseat of Moon's car when Venus's phone began to ring. She declined the call, going to kiss her girlfriend again when the ringing started again.

"Seriously?" Moon whined as the blonde picked up the phone. Venus sent her a short glare. "It's Miguel, it probably has to do with Eli." She whispered as she covered the speaker.

"Hey, Miguel!" She said as she answered. "Hey Venus" He responded, a clear nervous tone in his voice. "Why do you sound scared?" She asked in confusion.

Moon quickly pulled the phone from her hand, putting it on speaker. "Scared? Psh, I'm not-" He started before he was cut off by the brunette. "Cut the crap, Diaz, what happened to Eli?"

"Mooney, be nice." Venus scolded her girlfriend. The girl shook her head, awaiting a response from the boy. "Well, Sensai was having us do some sort of unconventional training and-"

A groan could be heard in the background. The girls instantly recognized it to be their boyfriend. "What did that psycho do to him?" Moon shouted.

"Okay, calm down. Johnny didn't do it. For part of our lesson, he let some rabid dogs out..." He trailed nervously. "Rabid dogs?" Both girls yelled, one in fear and one in anger. "Yeah, and we were supposed to run from them.

"Hawk almost made it but when he tried to climb the fence, uh, he got bit by one of them." He explained quickly, fearing the response. "He got bit by a rabid dog? Is that bad?" Venus asked in confusion.

Moon sighed placing her hand on the girl's arm. "Yes, Honey. Getting bit by a rabid dog is very bad." She said in a softer tone. "I swear to god I am going to kill Johnny Lawrence." She grumbled.

"Uh, please don't." Miguel chuckled awkwardly. "Just get to the hospital on 10th Street, the ambulance just left." Venus's eyes went wide. "Ambulance?" The Hispanic boy hung up the phone before Moon could shout at him any further. 

🌞

The girls walked through the hospital hand in hand, searching for the room Eli had texted to them. "There it is!" Venus exclaimed, pointing at one of the doors down the hall.

Their hands dropped as they ran into his room, Moon reaching the boy first. "Oh my god, you're okay." She cheered pulling in the blue-haired boy for a tight hug. Venus watched over them with a smile. She knew they would end up liking each other.

"Where's V?" He asked, looking over his shoulder. The girl giggled pulling him in next. "Right here, baby." 

Moon looked around in confusion, realizing Eli was lying on his stomach in the bed. "Where did you get bit?" She asked with a slight laugh. "W-what?" Eli stuttered, his face burning red.

The pair shared a long stare. "What going on?" Venus asked full of confusion. Moon smirked, walking closer to the hospital bed. "Don't. Moon, please." Eli begged.

"Sorry, baby. It's too funny not to do." She said before ripping the blanket off of him. The brunette broke into laughter at the sight. An infected dog bite was clear on his left ass cheek. Veus covered her mouth with a hand.  

Eli groaned, dropping his head down onto the bed. Venus tried her hardest not to laugh, it was clear how embarrassed their boyfriend was. But after Moon's reaction, she knew whatever did wouldn't matter.

A snort could be heard from behind the blonde's hand. "You got bit on the ass." She said before breaking into loud laughter. Moon and Eli looked at each other in shock, never having heard the girl laugh like that before.

"Oh my god, V." Moon chuckled out with a smile. The blonde seemed to realize how dramatic her laugh had been and it faded as her cheeks burned red in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, E."

The boy shook his head with a smile. "It's fine Venus, I promise." He said, kissing her forehead. She giggled backing away. 

"Hey Eli?" Moon asked, looking closer at the bite. "Whats up?" He turned his head as far as he could. "Did you have them check the bite or just give you the rabis shot?" She asked, her stomach turning at the sight.

He shrugged. "Just the shot, why?"

"It looks like its trying to talk to us." Venus suddenly spoke, referring to the throbbing of the injury. Eli's face dropped at her words. "Okay, yeah. I'll have them check it out."

Moon nodded in agreement, disgusted by her girlfriend's choice of description. "We'll wait in the hall. Venus faints at the sight of blood." Moon told their boyfriend. 

"I do?" Venus asked in confusion, looking back to the wound that began bleeding again. She started swaying back and forth, falling into the brunette's arms. "Yeah, I do." The girl mumbled before passing out.

🌞