In the forest (1)

Warning: Bad grammar

This is Killer and Dust after the first meet and their first mission together, before they met Horror, there're many part that I base one the answers on "Ask DustTale", you should check it out to understand Dust better!

_______________________

"Ugh so wet"

Killer says. Maybe he wants to begin a conversation with Dust? Just maybe, who knows what happened inside that madness head.

Rolling his eyes and ignoring the annoying skeleton, Dust keeps walking past him. Nightmare needs to come over here soon, he HAVE TO.

Mumbling to himself, convince himself that Nightmare will come and takes them to that horrible castle, no freedom, because they are his 'crews', he can't leaves him with this THING.

"Such a waste we can't kill him"

Phantom!Papyrus says to him.

"Yeah, such a waste"

Replies Dust with a annoyed expression. They continue walking in silence.
The walking took like forever. He couldn't even feel the pain in his legs anymore, just...walk.

.

.

.

"Nightmare said that he is busy with.....'work' so he won't come and take you guys up."
A glitchy voice came out from an error portal pops out of nowhere in front of them. It's so sudden that Dust has to step back and stumbled over Killer's foot, but it doesn't matter now.

"What?? Why??!"

He could clearly hear the disappointed in Killer voice.

"That's all I got. Gotta go, this is wasting my time."

Just by that, the black skeleton come back in the white void.

"NO ERROR! WAITT!!! Can yo..."

Before Killer could finished the sentence, that skeleton named Error (he guess?) disappears.

"..u bring us back..."

.

.

.

Down on his knees, watching the other one disappear. What does he do now? Stays here? With a skeleton he barely knows? To be honest, it's not difficult for him to survives in the middle of the forest alone, but the problem is Dust, the introvert skeleton who is too distance, they can't get along with each other easily.

"Guess we should keep walking.."

Dust doesn't say anything, just nods a bit and follows him.

They finally stop by a small cave, huh, strange.. But why would they consider though, it's the only place they could stay over the night and don't get wet because the weather looks kinda bad now.

Come in the cave, he finally has some time to rest, the long walk could have disable his legs and hopefully he will be able to walk in the next afternoon. Killer can see that Dust has the same thought as him, that makes him smile a bit.

"Heh, at least we have something in common for once."

"Huh?"

Oh shit, did he said that out loud?! Oh my fucking god, that's embarrassing.

"Uh, I just think that we may have a same thought..."

If things go this way, then let it be. He is not a kind of person that too keen on making himself perfect with others.