That ain't no lie

Again with me, KillerDust ❤️💜 and my shitty grammar 🤡

Warning:
-School AU
-(maybe) cringe af
-dunno if they're in their human form or not
-Swearing
_________________

Killer, Horror, Dust are the muggers you usually see in every kind of school. That ain't no lie. And they're the famous kids you usually see in your school. That ain't no lie, either.

They're not doing this for money. But nobody knows why they still keep doing this.

The trio is known as 'The Murder Time Trio', and they thought it's pretty cool, so does everyone.

Wanna know how to avoid them? Ha, only newbies think so. There's no way you can avoid them, their comrades are everywhere, you can only give them the money and try not to bring attention to yourself, unless you want to go to heaven..... or hell.

You should know their faces, to know how to act in front of them.

First, you can easily spot Horror.

His look is kinda scary but don't worry, he's the friendliest of them all. He has only one eye, a bright red eye. The other eye is broken, yes, like there's nothing in there, not a single thing. He doesn't like covering it up, so you can see him walking around school and scare people off. But it's harmless, so don't worry. His unusual hobby is eating raw meat. Yep, you hear it right. But despite all those fact, he's still the cutest bean.

Second, there's Dust.
He usualy wears hoodies, sometime a red dusty scarf too. He is a kind of introvert kid actually, people rarely hear his voice. Some girls spread rumors that his voice is so deep, so sweet, it makes them feel weak and flustered. But nobody knows if it is true. His eyes have 2 colors, blue and red. Some say he's wearing lenses, some say they're naturally like that. Who knows?

Lastly, is Killer.
Don't call Killer "he/him", unless you wanna beak a bone, you can call Killer "they/them", or maybe "it/its". Try to avoid them at all cost, they are the craziest of them all, who knows when they want to break something in half or punch you until you're pass out. Their mental health is a kind of complicated to understand, just know that it's bad, very bad.

.

.

.

Today is a normal Friday for them.
The 'Murder Time trio' is skipping classes and lying on the grass in the backyard of the schools.

"Today is pretty boring, ya know?"
Killer begins the conversation.

"Obviously, there's nothing left for us to do."
Horror responds.

"..."

Killer then turns to Dust, the silent one.

"Still don't say anything, eh?"

Dust just simply ignoring them and turn away.
Somehow, Killer finds it's a cute action. The adrenaline just increases, Killer feels like every body can hears their heart beating. They wanna hit something.

"Ouch!! What's that for?!"

Dust turns face - to - face and yelling to Killer, who is acting innocently.

"What? What happened? I don't know anything."

"Quit acting, everybody knows it's you who hit me!"

"And?" Killer teases. They found teasing Dust is pretty funny and the way he angry looks like a pissed off cat. Adorable.

"Ugh, can we just get some raw meat? I'm hungry." Horror complains, completely ignores the argument.

"So where can we get those things, huh cracked head?" Dust responds, still pissed off.