Super Psycho Love

The vibe✨✨

Actually, when I first had the idea to write this story, I wanted it to be a toxic relationship, and Murder/Dust is a sadist, they both like BDSM. But then when I tried to write that kind of stories, I just realize that I have no talent at all xp

❗️Warning❗️
-Swear words
-Inspired by the song above
-Toxic (?) relationship
-Bad grammar

_______________

Something lately drives Dust crazy. He has to do something with how Killer make him struggles to get their attention. Every times he calls them brings aprehension. This all happen after a few months they've lived and worked together at Nightmare's castle, started with a smooch, then more smooch, then kiss, and then now. Killer always is a flirty asshole but somehow their jokes are so fascinated to him that he fell in love with them without even realized it.

Texts from them and sex from them were the things that are not so uncommon. They even had sex with each other each time they'd finished a mission. Flirt with them and they're all about it. Other can misunderstood that they're dating. But only the insiders can see the truth. "Tell me why I feel unwanted?" is the question he always wants to ask Killer, but never got the chance to.

.

.

"Damn, if you didn't want me back, then why'd you have to act like that? It's confusing to the core." He finally asked them the question he desired to know. He wanted an actual answer. Was he just a toy to them? Were they being serious? But it took him by surprised.

"'Cause I know you want it." That all they said. Nothing more.

.

.

.

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be something substantial with me. Then why do you give me more?"

Killer, why did you refuse to run away.

We can wait 'til next time. Please, I'm not ready.

But when?

He asked Killer. They should have run away. They COULD have run away. The only chance he's waited for so long to escape from Nightmare, but Killer ruined it. The person he gave all his heart to refused him.

"What are you guys think you're doing?" The black slimy skeleton appeared.

"Nothing Boss! We are just talking 'bout stuff~" Killer immediately turned back to his usual behavior and answered.

.

.

"Babe I know you want it." They kabedoned him to the bed. Their voice was deeper than usual.

"..." He remained silent.

"Oh, come on! That's not the right moment. If we tryna get away that time, we could have been caught."

I know it. I know... But that's not all the reasons you denied to run away with me.

.

.

S̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶

T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ 

T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ 

G̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶'̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶