A rainy day

Judging from the aged head drawing, you might probably realize how long I need to finish this. (approximately 1 year). Overall writing? Meh, not so good. But the 2369 words? wow

Warning:  -Curses
                     -Bad grammar
                     -Shit mention (this is a smelly chapter)
                     -Killer lets his thoughts wander, again
                     -No Dadmare shit
                     -The ending kinda rush, sorry

_________________

Such a rainy day, the sky which used to be so fucking bright now turns into much sadder miserable gray, clouds after clouds floating on the sky, pouring the acid liquid down to every square of the castle. The sun has hidden somewhere up behind tons of layers of clouds and water. The wind blows by, dropping some rain over the doorstep. Grasses bow down, while just a few minutes ago they are still ridiculously enjoying the sunlight.

Killer staring at the window out of boredom, waiting for his boss to come back in annoyance and order some fucking stupid shits for him to oblige like an obedient dog. Dust and Horror have gone somewhere, probably Farmtale, not attend at that moment for him to finally have some entertainment.

Turning his gaze to the armchairs and table area, he fixated his vision on the short-leg table lying innocently still in the middle of several trash clumps.

The table is full of clutter, soda cans, bottles, card games, DVDs, and books scattered across the table, indicating how much of a war last night was for the boys. They were having a day off, so a movie night was settled as per usual. All three of them were drunk, although Horror at first insisted on drinking only coke. Clearly, he was not the best convincer.

Killer grinning remembers back when Dust somehow was losing the card game (which, in fact, was very rare, since he was the only one who played the game seriously), and he teased Dust about his gambling ability, only to receive kicks and punches from the dusty outfit skeleton. He could still feel the numbness on his femus when Dust hit his newly treated wound from an early mission and he ended up leaving the bruise stunk even worse. Dust was honestly always the one to make a scene out of everything (definitely not him blaming Dust for his doings) despite being the least talkative in the group.

Contradictory to the bustling night, today is no less of a repetitive, ordinary, fucking monotonous day. His mind slips back to and forth, speaking of monotonous, the word perfectly describes Dust's voice, completely uninterested in anything in life. Come to think of it, maybe it's one of the reasons why Killer likes to fuck around with him so much, seeing the other little reaction at his hideous teasing is something never fails to amuse Killer.

Dust's reaction to pranks is not the best, most of the time it would just be his blank stare slightly curving to frown or incoherent mumbling with a deathly stare, though his grimace fits Dust in a way that set Killer's nonexistent gut on fire. His intrusive thoughts would scream at him to go stupid, but he often knows better than that, so he would just punch Dust in the stomach. Or throw knives at him. Whichever suits best.

He let his thoughts wander around, he himself falls onto the sofa, rolls over and over it 'till he overthinks that his housemate must have pissed where he is laying. So he lifts his lifeless body of bones up and thinks of something to cheer himself up.

"Hngh, stupid Dust, dumb Horror, left me alone, act like I'm crazy and going to go on a genocide run in Farmtale, yeah, like they're not insane themselves...", mumbling to himself while standing up to wander around, leaving the comfy sofa to make his way to the kitchen.

Obviously, he knows Dust just wants to make an excuse to get the hell out of the castle, he cannot stand its gloomy atmosphere. Hypocrite, like he is not a massive source of negativity, constantly feeds Nightmare with the delicious taste of self-loathing himself.