Morning routine

Woke up in the morning just to see an empty bedside, Murder signs. He sit silent on the bed, his mind got lost in thought.

Finally stood up, he made his way to the bathroom.

Two toothbrushes, one for him, one for |<i||3r.

Looked at the mirror, at least he looked livelier than ¥3$〒3r₫@¥. Brushing teeth, washing his face like usual. 3mP〒¥.

Went down stair, saw his lover made his heart fill with love, he said hi to them and went to the coffee maker. He asked himself how could he survive without any caffeine?

"U€]-[, @€@iん?"

Wrapped his waist, |<i||3r asked him.

"@ん$w3r m3 ₫u$〒."

Laid their head on Murder shoulder, their naughty hand slid down his pants and....

"Not in the morning, darling."

Lazily pulled their hand out, he gently put a small kiss on their forehead.

"U]-[ ]-[u]-[~ 日u〒 ¥øur $|33や¥ vØĪc3 $0uん₫ $ø $3₫uc3 |øv3."

Hugged him tighter, they kissed his cheek impatiently.

"No means No |<i||3r, go to the table and eat now or the breakfast will go waste."

"Ø|< ø|<, んø ん33₫ 〒ø u$3 vø|i3んc3 ]-[øん3¥."

Kissed his cheek one more time, |<i||3r finally went to the table and took a seat.

Drank the cofee, it was good, not too hot, exactly what he wanted. It made his mind clearer a bit. Smiled at the cup, god maybe he looked like an idiot now. Swallowed the coffee, he could feel Killer right pupil stared at his Adam apple, he felt like he was being possession and he loved it. Suddenly, |<i||3r put Murder on their lap.

"日3〒〒3?" They teased.

"Yeah. Now I can think of many ways to kill you and the punk." responded Murder, he seem pretty satisfied. Relaxed his whole body and looked up deep into his precious treasure eye sockets, they gave each other a deep sweet kiss.

"₫ø3$ i〒 m3@ん w3 c@ん |=u-" asked |<i||3r with an exciting voice.

"NO. We've done it 2 weeks ago, I don't want to be disable for this morning."

"Ø]-[ cøm3 øん, i〒 c@ん'〒 日3 〒]-[@〒 日@₫~ Ør w3 cøu|₫-"

"I've sucked your dick like 4 days ago! Ugh, why do you want it so bad?" Murder said angrily.

"W3||, }u$〒 im@€iん3 〒]-[i$ cøu|₫ 日3 〒]-[3 |@$〒 mørんiん€ I cøu|₫ 日3 wi〒]-[ ¥øu 日3før3 んi€]-[〒m@r3 |=øuん₫ u$, I c@ん'〒 cøん〒ø| i〒 @ん¥mør3." |<i||3r shrugged their shoulder and sighed.

A cold silence. Their body still glued together, shared the same warm temperature.

That's their morning routine, just kissing, cuddling and arguing. Sometimes, you thought you need something big, something great, but in fact, you just need some simple happiness moments to light up your day, or maybe even your life.

"WHY WOULD YOU MIX SALAD WITH MEAT AND NUTELA???!!"

Well, maybe less quarrel would be a better option.

__________

Right at this moment, he looking down at his lover, he's still as beautiful as always. Usually, he would have his usual grumpy face, which to him looks like a cute angry cat. But now, he's resting, his eye sockets close. His adorable cat looks so peaceful, like he's just sleeping for a while.

He reminisces those ordinary mornings, his little happiness before everything had happened. He adores every moment of it, of when they still have a perfect normal morning, teasing, joking and laughing, his lover's voice was really, really sweet. He hugs his 'everything' tighter and smiles softy.

What's his name again?

Disappointed with his poor memory, he laughs sadly. At least he remembered all the happy moment between them, the thought makes he feel a bit better.

A black skeleton uses one of their tentacle lift him up. This cause his lover to prone his face down the puddle of blood. Even at the last moment of his life, he couldn't see the most important person of his boring life face for the last time.

The whole dining room was destroyed, completely the opposite of what it was a while ago. The cute wood dining table, the warm orange light bulbs, the kitchen, his lover favorite coffee maker, the cups, all gone. Smoke everywhere, bones, knives, black slimy tentacles and blood fall all over the place. There's a war here. They were fighting.

"Nice to see you again, old pals." They smirk, and step on the body of his soulmate. Still no respond.

"Are you deaf? Or mute? Bitch answer me!" They demand. This is familiar, their look, their voice, the tone. He doesn't remember anything.

"Who are you?" He mumbles.

"Oh, so you lost your memory huh? How lucky." They shrug.

This is all mess up, they supposed to kill him and his hood up boy. He doesn't scare of the death, he doesn't scare of being hurt, but he afraid that his lover would be hurt. But now, his little red riding hood is sleeping, a long, sweet sleep. He looks like a fallen angel. All the wounds had been bandage. They're safe for now.

Where are they? They're in a big dark living room, the tentacles skeleton teleport them here. What is this place? Why does he care though? They're safe, that's the point.

"All safe now." He puts his lover on his lap like the old time. "All safe."

Yes, they're safe now, whatever ahead, they don't care, as long as they're together, nothing can go wrong.

Everything will go back to normal like it used to. Warm and safe, just like their old morning routine.
______________

A/N:
LMAO, I'M SORRY!! Wanna bring you guys something new and shocking so there's no warning on top :(;゙゚'ω゚'):
(Don't hate me for this plss)

So here's the warning =))), enjoy ヽ(;▽;)

❗️Warning❗️
-Fluff
-Angst (?)
-My laziness and shitty grammar xp
-Fighting
-I spin you guys right round (or maybe not) xD