Acting On The Flame From Within Part Three

Stephanie walks out of the authorities office alone and walks off searching for Hunter.Seth opens the door ajar and looks out making sure it's safe for him to come out.He walks out of the office and walks in the direction of the parking garage.Reaching the parking lot he walks over to his car,opens the drivers side door and climbs in.As he starts the car he can't help but think about Stephanie and how much he wants her.Driving off he keeps thinking about her."There you are babe"Stephanie says walking up to Hunter.

Hunter's POV

I look at my beautiful wife walking towards me and can't help smiling.The day she married me changed me for the better.I can't imagine not having her in my life."Where were you babe?"I asked her."Sorry was in the office finishing off my paperwork quick"she replied to me."Ready to go back to the hotel room babe?"I asked."Actually I'm gonna meet up with a friend quick.I'll meet up with you when I'm done with her"she says."Okay babe be safe"I tell her then kiss her.

Just then I watched her walk off towards the garage to her car.
===========================
Five minutes later Stephanie arrives at the hotel and heads over to the elevator.once Inside the elevator Stephanie pushes the 3 button then texts Seth as the door closes.Three minutes later she arrives outside his room door.Just as she raises her hand to knock her phone beeps to let her know she just received a text.
===========================