All Comes Out:Vengence

After Hunter enters the room with the girls he walks over to a chair and sets Vaughn on the chair as Aurora stands on one side of the chair and Murphy stands on the other side of the chair.Aurora looks up at Seth then looks down at the floor contemplating what to say to Seth or her mom.Seth sits in the chair by the bed and looks at Stephanie."Can we talk alone Steph?"Hunter asks."Anything that needs to be said can be said in front of Seth.He is my sons father." Stephanie replies.

Hunter makes a fist and walks towards Seth as Seth stands up.They get in each others faces as Stephanie begs them not to fight in front of the girls.Hunter raises his fist and stops."Aurora take your sisters out of the room and go down to the waiting room.I'll be there shortly"Hunter says to the 9 year old girl."Okay daddy."Aurora says."Lets go Murphy and Vaughn."Aurora picks up Vaughn and sets her on her feet on the floor then walks out of the room with her sisters.They walk out of the room and down to the waiting room.They enter and go take seats near the window in the back of the waiting room.

Back in Stephanie's hospital room Hunter grabs Seth by his shirt and pulls him close."I hope you are happy splitting up a family."Hunter says."Please don't leave me."Stephanie says."YOU ARE A CHEATING WHORE!"Hunter says to her not taking his eyes off of Seth."I stayed away from him since."Stephanie replies."So that's why you avoided me?"Seth asks.Hunter holds off and punches Seth in the face before letting go of his shirt and walking away.He walks in the waiting room and gets the girls before heading out to the parking garage.In the parking garage he walks to the car and gets the girls in the backseat before getting in the drivers seat and speeding off.