Lustfully Yours

Stephanie's POV

I was awoken by my phone ringing.I slowly lift my head and sit up in bed.I look over and see that I was in bed with an employee.Not just any employee tho.None other than Seth.What have we done?I picked up my phone and answered it."Hello"I say."Where are you?"he asked."I went out early to the gym"I say."You never came back to the room last night"he says."When i got back you was sleeping."I tell him."Don't lie to me.You were never in here.Where are you really?"he says."At the gym"I tell him."I'm coming"he says.I was gonna get caught so I might as well come clean."I'm at Seth's room"I tell him."Why are you there for?"he asks me."He needed to talk to me"I tell him."I'm on my way there"he says."Okay"I say back.

I needed to get dressed so he has no idea what really happened.If he knew that would ruin our marriage.I shake Seth to wake him up."Morning beautiful" Seth says."We need to get dressed.Hunter is coming"I tell him."Why is he coming?"he asks."He was looking for me"I replied.

We quickly got dressed and look at each other.Just then there's a knock on the door.I get up,walks over to the couch,and sit down as Seth walks over and answers the door."What's up Hunter?"Seth says."Where is my wife?"Hunter asked."In on the couch.Come in."Seth tells him.

Hunter enters as Seth closes the door.they walk into where I'm seated.I get up off the couch."Sit down Steph"Hunter tells me."We need to talk privately"I tell him."About what?"he asks me."Can we wait til we are in private?"I ask him."Of course"he tells me.I look at Seth and mouth sorry.he looks at me and smiles.I smile back as Hunter and I leave.