Time To Confess Part One

Stephanie's POV(a month later)

I sit in the bathroom on the toilet staring at the test."How am I to tell my husband that I cheated on him as I'm about to break the news to him that I'm pregnant again?"I think as I stare in complete shock at the positive pregnancy test staring back at me.tears Start to fall down my cheeks as I'm thinking of a way too tell him.All of a sudden there was a knock on the bathroom door that shakes me from my thoughts."Baby are you okay in there?"Hunter says."Be right out babe.just finishing up."I reply trying to hide the shaking in my voice."Hurry up your breakfast is getting cold."he says back.

The mention of food makes me nauseous and I stand up.as I turn around and lean over I start to throw up.I continue to throw up not hearing the door open up."Are you sure that your alright baby?"Hunter says as he walks over and holds my hair back."I said I'm fine."I say between each time I throw up."You don't look fine baby."Hunter says to me.

I push the test against my stomach to keep him from seeing it as I throw up more.I feel him rub my back as I pray that the throwing up will stop,but it doesn't. I throw up three more times than stand up straight.I look at him and fake a smile as I flush the toilet.I walk over to the sink and rinse out my mouth."The girls must've brought something home from school and I got it.I'm going to go lay down."I tell Hunter.I drop the test into the garbage can beside the sink forgetting that Hunter was still in the bathroom with me."What was that?"Hunter says."What was what?"I ask him back."The thing that you dropped in the garbage."he says."I didn't drop anything in the garbage."I try to play off.I walk over to the door and exit the bathroom.