Right Where I Feel Safe

Stephanie's POV

I woke up the next morning in the same position I fell asleep with both his arms wrapped around me.I let out a sigh of relief that he didn't pressure me into telling him what I was going to.I'm not prepared to tell him yet.What wife is ever prepared to tell their husband that she cheated on him?I was brought out of my thoughts by him shifting in bed.I look over to him to see him staring back at me."Good morning my beautiful wife"Hunter says to me."Morning baby"I say back as I smile and kiss him.

Hunter runs his fingers through my hair as he deepens our kiss.I wrap my arms around his neck as we keep kissing before pulling away panting."What's wrong baby?"he asks me."I love you baby"I say to him between breathes.

He kisses me on the lips again then moves his lips down to my neck.Just then I feel his hands slip down my pants and panties.I let out a soft moan as I feel his fingers move in a circular motion over my clit.I bite my bottom lip as he rubs my clit in a circular motion fast.I tip my head back giving him more access to my neck.I moan loud as I feel him insert a finger in my pussy as he sucks on my sweet spot."Baby" I say panting."Yes baby."he says as he moves his finger slowly in and out of my pussy."Faster baby"I manage to say as I feel him suck hard on my sweet spot.I moan louder as I feel him move his finger in and out of my pussy faster.I reach up my shirt and bra than start to rub my nipple.he slaps my hand away."I'm going to be the one who completely satisfy you.