The Long Walk To My Fate

Stephanie's POV

We exited Seth's hotel room and headed towards our room which was down the hall from Seth's,but felt like it was the next floor down.The whole time we walked it felt like my heart was pounding thru my chest.was I really about to tell my husband that I cheated on him?I thought to myself as we walked.I gripped his hand as my thoughts threatened to drown me.he looked down at me and smiled as he noticed our fingers were entwined."Are you alright baby?" he asked almost like he could read my thoughts.All I could do was smiles and nod my head.

We arrived at our room and he took out the room key.He unlocked the door and held it open for me.I entered and walked towards our bedroom.I heard him close the door which made me jump and I didn't realize he entered our bedroom til he snapped me out of my thoughts."Did you hear me baby?"I heard him say.Honestly I didn't hear a word he said.was still trying to think of what I was going to tell him."Sorry baby was thinking"I told him.ok so I don't think I will have to lie to him completely."About what baby?"he asked me."Things,us,our family"I tell him.Okay  so maybe a little lie won't hurt him."I can't wait to get home by our girls."

He smiles than leans in closer to kiss me,but I back up til I feel my legs touch the bed.get it together already Stephanie can't let him find out.I smirk then motion him over to me.when he walks over I lean against him."What got into you baby?"he asks me."I want you to hold me baby"I tell him.We climb into bed and he pulls the blanket over us.I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.I lay my arm across his abdomen."What did you need to talk about baby?"he asked me."It's not important right now.all that's important is us right now"I tell him.