Living Fantasy PT2-GuyXGirl

**Scenario: Continued from Chapter 4 of Bobby/Crystal/Mike

Crystal had just got out of the shower and instead of putting any clothes on, she decided to just lounge around in her house robe. She then turned on some music for some background sound as she began straightening up the house. Right as she set some dirty dishes in the sink she heard the doorbell go off.

"Hmm wonder who that is." She says to herself as she goes to the door.

She opens it and pulls her robe tighter seeing it was her boyfriend's brother standing there.

"Oh hey Mike, Bobby's not here. He won't be home until late this evening because of work." 

"Yeah I know." He says softly, "I just came to talk to you. So can I come in?"

"Oh yeah." She nods and steps to the side motioning him in but as he walked in she noticed the alcohol smell, "You been drinking?" She asks as she shuts the door.

"Uh just a little." He hold his hand up, holding his index and thumb mere inches apart from each other.

"Oh okay." She giggled at his response then asks, "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well." He lightly taps his hands together then rubs them together for a split second, "Remember that night we all hung out together? Me, you and Bobby?"

"Yyeeaahh." She says slowly then ask normally, "What about it?"

He bites the corner of his bottom lip, "I wasn't fully wasted that night." He steps closer to her, "I remember everything that happened that night."

"You, you do?" She stumbles, but it didn't surprise her that he did cause her and Bobby did too. 

He nods, "I do, in fact." He places his hands on her waist, "I can't keep it out of my mind. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it because you're with my brother. But I can't help it."

She lets out a heavy sigh as she places her hands on his muscular chest "Yes, it's wrong." She looks up at him biting her lip.

"I can't help it." It came out as a whisper as he nudges her up against the wall standing inches from her.

"But we shouldn't-" she was cut off by him putting his calloused hand lightly on the front of her throat and started kissing her.

She knew she should be pushing him away but the taste of his lips on hers was feeling like she was being put under a spell. She whimpers into the kiss as she kisses him back and slowly moves her hands up his chest then hooks her arms around his neck pulling him closer which made him smile into the kiss. Continuing to kiss each other, he moves his hands into her robe slowly then cups her ass cheeks into his hands and starts massaging them. 

Crystal smiles into the kiss as she runs her hands down his chest and stomach, feeling every muscle of his abs. Mike breaks the kiss and starts roughly kissing her neck, so she moved her head to the side slightly, which was giving him more access. 

She moved her hand down the front of his body and lightly grabs his dick through his pants, seeing how hard he was already for her, so as she lightly rubbed, it made him groan out of pleasure into her neck. She licks her lips as she starts undoing his belt and pants, to which they fell to the floor with a clank sound as soon as they were lose. She then pulled his swollen dick out of his boxers and started stroking him, making him grumble. 

"I need you so bad. I need to feel your tight wet pussy around my dick again."

"Well here I am, feel free to fuck me how ever you wish."