1 | We Have A History

The story might contain spoilers for other books in 'EXO in a relationship series', I'll recommend you guys to check them first if you don't want spoilers. This story will be updated slowly as last three stories (Kai, Lay and Suho) are still in the updating phase.

Hope you guys are healthy. Please show this story a lot of love. Thank you ♥️

______________________

Hera

I made my way through the crowd when the concert ended and went to greet Fab4. The girls smiled at seeing me, but Iseul just straight up squealed in delight and ran to tackle me in a hug. I laughed. She had changed into casual clothes, so I knew they were ready to be on their way to the hotel.

"Unnie. Thank you for coming!" Iseul was still a kid in heart. It was a relief to see her pure smile back in her face.

"How are you doing?" I asked as we started towards the elevator. Other members of Fab4 bowed to me as they made their way to the green room again.

"I'm fine. I can't believe we had a concert. The tour has finally ended and it just feel surreal." She had a wide smile on her face. I smiled back. "You're staying for dinner, right? It has been so long since we went out together."

I agreed to her demand and had dinner with her before I made my way back to Seoul. I asked her if she talked to Kyungsoo and she nodded, saying that she had a brief lunch with him before the enlistment date. I told her I had a dinner with him too. She raised her brows at that, "Was your nemesis there too?" she teased.

I shook my head. "He's not a voldamort. You can say his name."

"He is. For you at least. You just cower into your shell when someone mentions Baekhyun oppa."

"I don't. I even gave him a ride that night, we're cool."

"Uh-oh." She gave me a look as if saying 'I don't believe you'. I rolled my eyes at that. Really, Iseul?

"You tell me about your nemesis. You don't really contact girls after the whole mess, do you? Still ignoring Chanyeol?" I narrowed my eyes and she shrugged.

"I've my best friend with me. Iris. Even you. I don't need another company, okay?"

"Don't be a brat. You miss them. Just admit it." I challenged, but felt bad when sadness appeared in her eyes. She did miss everyone, didn't she? "Hana almost drew away from everyone after Sehun, but she realized that 'Sisters are before misters'. You should go for the motto, sis."

"I'll think about it," her voice was small. "How's... How's Sunhee doing?"

I smiled at her nervousness. "She's fine. I really hope that you two solve whatever misunderstanding happened between you girls." I covered her hand with mine. "Life is too short to keep regrets. Forgive and forget. Okay?"

"Ahmm." Her smile was dim, but at least it was there. After dinner, I went back to Seoul. The house was empty beside the friend with whom I was sharing my apartment. She was asleep by the time I arrived there. I had left my dog with my parents because I was going out of town, and now, there was no one here. The sleeping beauty didn't count. It felt oddly depressing. Coming home to no one. Fortunately, I knew just about perfect guy who could give me company.

Jackson's nose greeted me on the video call and I grumbled. He laughed, showing me different poses of his nose before handing the phone to Jinyoung. "Sorry about that," he muttered, closing the door to his room after kicking Jackson out.