Prologue

Read [Miracles in December] Book 1 first

She was perfect.

She was sunshine, rain, life, and home. Every thought escaped his mind when he heard her moan. He kissed her eagerly, wanting to hear more of her moans. He let go of her hands sure now that she wouldn't escape. She wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him closer, kissing him fiercely.

For her, it just felt right. This was what felt missing all along. She felt his hands slid down her back to her hips, pushing her closer to him. He couldn't seem to get enough. He pressed her tightly against him as his lips traveled from her lips to her cheeks to assaulting her neck.

This is heaven. He thought. She was heaven. She sure felt like it. He thought as his lips traveled back to her lips, reclaiming them. He purred when he felt her fingers running through his hair.

"You're amazing… I missed you so much," he said against her mouth as he bit her lower lip. She moaned as she kissed him back eagerly. His ears picked up a sound of someone rushing to the back door. He didn't bother to pull back and instead dove in for another kiss as he pressed himself against her more firmly.

The door opened with a loud bang and she heard a sharp intake of breath. That's when she snapped out of her daze. She tore away her lips from his even though he hissed in disapproval and nipped to recapture her lips but she moved away at the last second. She pushed him off her slightly as she looked at the person who just came out of the bar.

She gulped audibly as she saw her date standing there, shocked. "Hey there…" The guy rushed to her, and held her hand. "Let's go," he said before he dragged her with him.

"AND CUT!"

The other guy let go of her hand, and bowed to her. Then Baekhyun and Hera looked at each other, and chuckled. He leaned in to pat her back, and whispered lowly, "You're a good kisser."

"We've alot of kissing scenes. I hope you'll stop eating my face in those scenes." Hera rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you wish my beautiful co-star."

____________________________________________

The order of EXO in relationship series :

Sing For You (In A Relationship With EXO Xiumin)

Miracles In December (In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)

Oasis (In A Relationship With EXO Chen)

When The Mask Falls (In A Relationship With EXO Sehun)

Dusk Till Dawn (In A Relationship With EXO Chanyeol)

Reputation (In A Relationship With EXO DO)

Story Of My Life (In A Relationship With EXO Lay)

Counting Stars (In A Relationship With EXO Kai)

Just One Day (In A Relationship With EXO Suho)

End Game (Second book of In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)