Before We Meet Again

DO NOT READ if you haven't completed Miracles In December [In a relationship with EXO Baekhyun story, Book 1] . It contains major spoilers.

To all of my Baekhera fans. This is for you... I love you people.

______________________

Year 2019.

"Congratulations Sunhee."

I hugged her tightly in my arms and she returned the gesture. "I'm proud of you." I whispered before I leaned back and then peeked to take a look at the audience. They all were still cheering and I couldn't be more happier to see their support.

This girl deserved it.

"Thank you." she held my hand. "You coming here... It means a lot." her eyes brimmed with tears and I pinched her cheek. "I'm serious."

"You shouldn't be thankful for something like this. We're here because of your passion and dedication. You're a strong girl and you deserve it." I told her and wiped the lone tear that fell off her cheek.

"But still... Thank you." she said and I nodded my head. I looked around and saw her manager coming our way. He also congratulated her on the successful theater performance and then I and Sunhee headed towards the restaurant in the ground floor after she changed into something comfortable. "I can't believe people still came to see me. It was surprising."

"People aren't fool. They know you did nothing wrong." I smiled and took my seat on the table as she sat in front of me. "You aren't coming to dinner?" I asked and she froze in her place. "I mean Kyungsoo is enlisting tomorrow. It's a farewell dinner and you should come," I told her.

"I went to see Xiumin oppa but I don't think I can see off Kyungsoo oppa. He will be there." she looked away and I lowered my head and sighed.

"I'm sorry that it happened," I mumbled and she smiled sadly before ordering lunch for both of us. "So what is the next plan?" I asked and she turned to me, unfortunately her hand slide my phone to the edge and it fell on the floor.

"Shit!" She shook her head and bent down to  grab it when her eyes fell on the photo it was showing.

Mine and Baekhyun's.

"Hera

"Hera..."

I bit my lip. "I was scrolling through gallery, that's why it was opened. It's the last photo I've of him." I took the phone from her, and deleted it.

Sunhee chuckled. "See."

"