•CHAPTER 6•

||•Engagement•||

•||Alcoholic Manacles||•

It's hectic.

Whatever they've gone through was hectic. Gon must be really upset by the way his parents pestered him, especially about some parts of his past.

Killua couldn't help but sneak a look every few seconds on him. He was silently riding, eyes glossy as if he wasn't looking at the empty wide road but at something else.

Gon asked what they should do now, and Killua knew the answer to that. But should he tell Gon what they really have to do? Will it be alright?

He didn't dare say it out loud - their next task in the whole empty process. Probably Gon wouldn't agree, and he hopes it'll stop at that if he was met with rejection.

For some reason, he doesn't want to destroy what he had today. It might be crazy, but he enjoyed it; a little bit if that's okay.

He had the chance to be in a relationship with Gon. He enjoyed the pleasure of that outcome. So, he's embarrassed.

Nothing beats the feeling of Gon's hand on his thigh, sending waves that electrified his spine. Nothing beats him hearing Gon's lips while calling him Killubae.

He looked at the scenery outside his window and covered his mouth with the palm of his hand. He could feel the heat prickling and tickling his cheeks at the reminiscence.

Oh, how much he wants to be touched by him again. Touched as in sensually touched.

The thought almost burned his face. He had to cover it up with his palms. His legs tensed from a sudden chill.

Pleasure! Fuck it when it comes at random times.

"Killua?" Gon's voice startled him and broke his string of thoughts. "Are you alright?" Full of worry, Gon asked.

"Hah, sudden chill." Killua let out a sigh and shook it off. Damn it, Killua. Calm down. You're making a fool of yourself, creep, he thought.

"Take my coat. It's in the backseat."

Ah! A chance. Without objecting, Killua looked behind and snatched Gon's coat to wrap himself up with it. "Thanks."

Silence followed, however, it was comfortable unlike it was previously. Some of the weight was lifted after the puny conversation between them.

"So, what should we do?" Gon parked on the side of the road and turned to look at Killua.

The latter sunk into the bigger coat and hummed. "You might not like the idea."

Gon replied with silence.

"You're already in a lot of trouble because of me." Killua let out a sigh, desperate for peace. "Initially, it was supposed to end here. But, I'm not sure how things progressed like that. I never expected they'll agree to it that easily."

"Maybe they know it's fake." Gon voiced his thoughts, and Killua's heart sank.

"But weren't we convincing enough?"

"We might be unless our cover was blown because of you blushing every time I touch you."

"Please, shut up." Killua covered his face again, but he faintly heard a low snicker. Fuck you, Gon.

"Anyway, you said you don't want to get me in further trouble, but what will you do?"

"I don't know..." he looked down, arms resting on his lap. If they forced that girl on him, he will commit suicide without having second thoughts. He won't let them control him more than this.