Chapter 89: Immortal Path of Devil Lord 3.2

Generally, the story revolved around the Devil Lord——Chu Wuyong; betrayed by his trusted aide which he regarded as his own younger brother, Chu Wuyong was killed and reborn into a boy’s body. After that, the story continued with him reaching the summit and take his revenge.

The identity of the body that Li Luo was now occupying was precisely one of the elders of the Clear Sky Sect; the sect that cultivated in the immortal path, and the body’s name was Gu Qingchen.

At the moment, Gu Qingchen’s rank was of someone who recently entered the Nascent Soul stage for approximately five to six years; and two years ago, he was promoted as a sect elder by the Sect Master.

Although he became an elder for two years, the other elders did not dare to neglect him.

With regards to his aptitude, Gu Qingchen was one of the geniuses in Clear Sky Sect for the past thousand years. After only more than two hundred years, he entered the Nascent Soul stage and squeezed into the list of expert rank in Tianyun Continent.

When he entered the Nascent Soul stage, his life span increased by another thousand years, and who knows at what stage he could climb in this span of thousand years? As a result, if Gu Qingchen wanted something in the Clear Sky Sect, the majority of practitioners in the sect flocked to give it to him. After all, he was powerful and also an elder of Clear Sky Sect, and even more, to consolidate the position of Clear Sky Sect in the eyes of other cultivator.

Opposite to Gu Qingchen where the entire sect favored him and couldn’t wait to designate all high-grade resources to him; the situation of the male protagonist was undoubtedly much worse.

After Chu Wuyong secretly plotted behind his back by his best friend, his soul almost scattered. His spirit floated around between heaven and earth for more than ten years, when he woke up, he found himself inside the body of a twelve year old boy who just died.

The name of this body was also Chu Wuyong but was completely different from the Devil Lord Chu Wuyong’s situation as his spirit completely vanished.

This Chu Wuyong was only a mere labor disciple with a rather low status in Clear Sky Sect. He was a coward, often bullied by others and would not refute. The three disciples who lived in the same room as he saw his weak character right away, so whenever something unhappy happened, they would beat him. If he had a resource for cultivation, he would be robbed by the three of them, not leaving a bit of chance to cultivate.

The end of this body’s life was also because he received a high-grade cultivation material. When the three knew about it, they tried to take it from him, he resisted and was pushed into the water by the three. With the three’s cooperation, he suffocated and drowned.

In such a large sect, the death of a mere labor disciple was nothing. Even if it was several people, it would not attract the attention of others.

The end of this body’s life was also because he received a high-grade cultivation material. When the three knew about it, they tried to take it from him, he resisted and was pushed into the water by the three. With the three’s cooperation, he suffocated and drowned.

In such a large sect, the death of a mere labor disciple was nothing. Even if it was several people, it would not attract the attention of others.

It was precisely at this time that Chu Wuyong transmigrated in this unfortunate child’s body.

After Chu Wuyong transmigrated, he immediately explored the child’s memory. He found that he was in Clear Sky Sect, which ranked third in the Tianyun continent, because of that, he dared not openly practiced his Devil path cultivation method.