Chapter 108: Immortal Path of Devil Lord 3.21

The Clear Sky Sect was considered to be on the top row of the upper size sect in the entire Tianyun continent, and belonged to a second-rate’s sect.

Although it was not as popular as the first-rate’s sect, but every time they recruited disciples, there were countless people who wanted to enter the Clear Sky Sect.

Therefore, the Clear Sky Sect occupied a very vast land. Li Luo rode his leaf-shaped boat with Chu Wuyong, it took two cup of tea’s time, before they came to the big defensive arrays from the Spiritual Lock Pagoda where Chu Wuyong was imprisoned.

Although there were many array nodes in the big defensive arrays, but the path to go out was exactly the same. Because apart from that road, the other roads were all set up to confuse the enemy, and there were unpredictable dangers and troubles concealed inside.

Moreover, they also could not use the flying spiritual tool to get out of this road. Li Luo took Chu Wuyong directly to the front of the array node, and then took out the token that Ye Tianqi gave him. As on top of the original seemingly lush green meadow, a complicated road suddenly extended out from under their feet, until it was hidden in the distance’s mist.

Li Luo cast a glance at Chu Wuyong beside him, he did not say anything, before he took the initiative and first set foot on that road.

Chu Wuyong immediately followed behind Li Luo, he also walked on that road without the slightest hesitation. The moment they both set foot on the road, the two of them right away disappeared from the original place.

Then, everything was restored to the original appearance, as if the two of them were never here.

****

On an open space a few hundred miles away from the Clear Sky Sect, the man in red garments who was originally sitting cross-legged under the shade of a huge tree, opened his eyes in an instant. His peach blossom eyes looked at the direction of Clear Sky Sect, as his light red colored lips revealed a trace of cold smile, “Did they came out?”

The beautiful woman who was standing beside the man in red garments immediately half-knelt toward the man in respect, then said softly, “Yes, Lord, from those two puppets that I sent to the Spiritual Lock Pagoda, the one who was stationed near the array nodes informed me that he saw Chu Wuyong and his master.”

The man in red garments flung his sleeves and stood up. The smile on his lips and the ambitious look in his eyes became more and more obvious, “Chu Wuyong…I hope you will not be too surprised when you see me.”

His voice had not yet fallen, but his figure has been disappeared.

****

As he and Chu Wuyong walked through the misty road, Li Luo followed the route projected by the token in his hand, which looked like a maze with many layers of countless intertwined trails of mountain road. In this section of the road, to go out of the big defensive arrays, cultivators were unable to ride their flying spiritual tool. Therefore, at the moment they can only walk in the direction indicated by the token, even if it was very easy to identify the wrong road by riding the flying spiritual tool.

Li Luo didn’t know how long the time had passed, before he felt the token within his hand flashed twice, and the light that originally indicated the direction was retracted into the token.

Li Luo looked at his front, the road which he and Chu Wuyong walking at had almost reached the end.

The exit of the big defensive arrays should be at the end of this small road.

Li Luo put away the token in his hand, before he continued to move forward without the slightest hesitation. Chu Wuyong who was behind Li Luo followed closely to the pace of Li Luo, and walked out of the end of the small road covered by the mist.