Chapter 105: Immortal Path of Devil Lord 3.18

Because of the interference of the elders who watched the match, the black mist that had shrouded the competition stage dissipated in an instant.

Only to see two people on the competition stage. When Song Qingyun who had already ran to the edge of the competition stage saw the black mist dissipated, he immediately pointed to Chu Wuyong and said to Elders and Mountain Lords on the spectator’s stage: “All the Elders, Mountain Lords, Chu Wuyong has just used the devil spiritual power, he must have been taken over by the devil cultivator!”

Chu Wuyong’s figure perfectly straight as he stood in the same place, his slender silhouette was just like the unbending pine and was not affected in the slightest by Song Qingyun’s words. After the black mist dissipated, he also didn’t make other moves and only turned over his body, as his deep black eyes looked straight at Li Luo among the Elders and Mountain Lords, he simply did not care about Song Qingyun who pointed at him. As if for him, the other people’s thoughts were not worth mentioning at all and only the thought of that person alone was what made him most concerned.

Although this devil spiritual power on his body did not belong to him, his soul was indeed a devil cultivator and he was the one who made all the people in the cultivation realm terror-stricken at the news of devil cultivator in his previous life.

Chu Wuyong looked at Li Luo who still did not have a change of expression as he sat on the spectator’s stage. He had always been very calm and steady, even when he faced the betrayal of the only person he recognized as his close friend in his previous life, he also didn’t have the slightest panic. But now, he can’t help but secretly clenched the hands inside his sleeves.

Chu Wuyong did not discover that as he looked at Li Luo’s eyes, there was a trace of difficult to detect nervousness within his gaze.

Although the current situation seemed to be very unfavorable to him, even if they directly determined his devil cultivator identity, he also had the method to escape this current predicament and would merely suffer a few injuries, and need to cultivate for a long time, nothing more. But he doesn’t want to see the person he cared the most show a disgusting expression toward himself.

Elder Zhao turned his head and looked at Li Luo, “This is indeed the spiritual power of a devil cultivator, Elder Gu, have you not found anything wrong with Chu Wuyong before?”

When Li Luo heard Elder Zhao’s voice, he immediately understand why Chu Wuyong’s body suddenly emitted out the devil spiritual power, this matter must be relevant to Elder Zhao who sat next to him.

But he can’t find any evidence at the moment and Chu Wuyong’s body indeed emitted the spiritual power of the devil cultivator. He did not know what method Elder Zhao had used to make Chu Wuyong unable to control the devil spiritual power from emitting.

However, even if Li Luo knew that it was Elder Zhao’s scheme, but he also didn’t have any way to prove it.

So what’s to be done now?

Li Luo knew very well that the immortal path cultivators loathed the devil cultivators and would quickly eliminate them if they found one, moreover a person who was originally an immortal path cultivator suddenly emitted out the devil spiritual power, the others will be even more suspicious that Chu Wuyong have been taken over by the devil cultivator.

When it’s determined that Chu Wuyong had been taken over by a devil cultivator, this kind of thing would make the situation even worse.

Li Luo swept a slight glance at all the cultivators on the spectator’s stage, and right away saw the fear and caution in their eyes.

Elder Zhou didn’t receive a reply from Li Luo and secretly sneered in his heart, in the current situation, he would like to see how Gu Qingchen going to deal with it.