something new( kei)

Y/n got up early,had a bath and left to meet kei they hadn't spent any time together before so she knew she was going to be awkward at first and she was trying to prepare herself for it she spotted the tall man standing near a tree his goldish hair was tied back he looked at her and smiled gently.

"Hi"

The girl smiled back
"Hi"

She played with her hands as the male watched her today was their day and he didn't want her to feel awkward with him so he gently rubbed her the girl of course tensed up at first but after a while she was back to normal.

"So uh where are we going?"

He held her hand as they walked

"First I thought we could go ice skating"

The girl stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the man in horror

"I don't know how to ice skate"

"Its OK I'll teach you"

The male laughed at the reactions and muttered cute before continuing to walk while holding her hand.

"First I wanna have breakfast then  we're gonna buy ice skates is that fine?"

The girl nodded her head as they entered the cafe a waitress came up to them she looked uninterested as she led them to the table kei and y/n sat opposite each other and the waitress came to give them the menu only now the waitress actually look at the 'couple' she scoffed when she looked at y/n but when she looked at kei her face flushed,y/n noticed this and smiled she couldn't blame the girl kei was a very attractive man he had piercing green eyes and long golden hair,he had a sharp jaw and tattoos going down his arms.

Y/n looked at the menu while the girl tried talking to kei as far as she was concerned Kai wasn't dating anyone so maybe he would like the girl in front of them with that thought she tried go ignore them.

"I'm not interested can you not see I'm with someone" the statement caused y/n to look up,the girl glared at her.

"But she's so eww"

"The only thing that's eww is your lack of vocabulary"

The girl glared at y/n

"You think you're so smart"

"No I don't but I'm definitely more intelligent than you now please do not discuss me"

The black haired girl went back to looking at her menu while kei still had to deal with the waitress.

"I said I'm not interested,what do you want?"

"I thought we could go out"

"I told you I'm with someone now leave me alone"

"I don't wanna"

The only time she stopped was when kei yelled that he wanted to see a manager.

After that incident they had a new waiter a boy who seemed to be around their age he was taller than y/n but shorter than kei,he looked at the girl and blushed much like the previous waitress and kei didn't seem to like that.

"Would you guys like to order?"

Kei looked at the girl as she told the waiter what she wanted as soon as she was done kei told the waiter his order when he saw the waiter enter the kitchen he got up and told the black haired girl that he had to use the restroom he time it perfectly as he walked past the kitchen the waiter came out and kei stopped him.

"Don't try to give her your number or ask her out she isn't interested"

The man looked hurt but he just nodded his head.

After that he went to sit with y/n they talked about a lot of things and had gotten to know each other better they only stopped tall ng once their breakfast arrived kei finished eating before y/n so he just watched her eat as she took her last bite of her pancakes the cream that was on top of her pancakes somehow ended up on her cheek.

(I'm still working on making my drawings better so I apologize if they are horrible to look at)

Kei leaned forward and licked the cream off her cheek,her eyes widened as she looked looked at the man who smirked at her reaction,y/n had managed to convince kei to let her pay for breakfast since he would be paying for ice skating.

They bought their shoes and got to the ice skating rink,once on the ice he held y/n's hands while leading her around she was very uncomfortable being on ice it was difficult to move but kei was doing his best to help her move and be comfortable he let go of her hands and let her try to do it on her own but on the first step she fell he was quick to catch but the action caused him to fall too she landed on top of him and they both let out a frustrated sigh before laughing.

The whole afternoon was spent with kei teaching the black haired girl how to ice skate and she had fun they went out to dinner and she refused to let him by the end of the night the two had figured out a lot about each other and he had figured out his feelings for the girl who was currently asleep next to him,he didnt want to scare her by confessing them but he decided when they meet again after a year he would decide what to do for now he didn't want to burden her with his feelings,he planted a small kiss on her forehead and fell asleep holding the girl in his arms.

(Hi guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting I will try to post at least twice a week if that doesn't happen I apologize in advance once again thanks to anyone who reads,votes,comments and adds to reading lists I appreciate every single one of you ,also please let me know what you think of the chapter)