🎐ᶜˡⁱᶜʰᵉ🎐

Jungkook stood on the balcony of the pack house of Horizon pack, staring at Shiwon, who was playing in the garden, decorated by the omega himself.

Looking at the colourful flowers of the garden, he smiled gently. It has been about four months, since he moved to Taehyung's pack house. The spring had already arrived, considering the presence of cherry blossoms all over the street.

Jungkook's trail of throughts broke when he felt a pair of firm arms circle around his waist.
"Good evening mr. Kim", he greeted his mate, leaning closer to his frame. "What're you doing here ? Is Shiwon more interesting than me ?", Taehyung irked, putting his head over Jungkook's head.

The latter giggled out loudly, turning towards his mate. The elder looked at him with nervous eyes, "D-do you think we should go on a date for our sixth anniversary ?". Koo looked at his mate, who was staring back at him with nervous yet hopeful gaze. Taehyung's cheeks were puffed out, his lips pressed in a thin line.

The omega got on his tippy toes and pressed a sweet kiss on his alpha's lips, smiling brightly at him, "The amusement park sounds good, right ?"
Taehyung nodded, blankly while blushing furiously. Six years. It has been six years, but his dear little mate could still have him head over heels, just by a small peck.

《🎐🎐》

"Taehyungie, we'll get late. Come out fast", Jungkook knocked on the door of the bathroom, tapping his feet.
"Wait a minute, bun", came his mate's reply.
It was after fifteen minutes, that Taehyung came out. He was wearing a dark blue shirt, along with a black coat. His legs were clad in perfectly ironed pitch-black formal wear.

Jungkook visibly rolled his eyes at the extravagancy of his mate, "Seriously Tae ? It's just a simple date. You don't need to be so extra"
Taehyung pouted, hugging his omega from the back, "But I wanna look good for you, baby". The addressed giggled at his alpha's adorable ways of coaxing him. He pecked the corners of his lips and smiled, "You don't need to do that Taetae. You always look handsome", he stated, stuffing his face into Taehyung's firm chest, unsuccessfully trying to hide his intense blush.

The elder smiled stupidly, cupping Jungkook's cheeks, making him look up at him, "You're so adorable, you know that ?". Without giving Jungkook any chance to answer he pulled his mate into a rather intense kiss, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

《🎐🎐》

"Kookie-ah, I've already said that I'm sorry", Taehyung whined again, walking beside his omega, under the slowly darkening open sky.

"I told you that we would get late! But only if you spared an ear to my words!", a pout made its way to the little one's face. "Bu-but, I thought you liked it to-", Taehyung quitened down, pressing his lips into a thin line, getting a glare from a blushy Jungkook.

"Okay I'm sorry"
"Shut up"
"Jungkookieee"
"Shush"

"I swear to god Tae, if I find the amusement park closed, by the time we reach, you're done for", Jungkook rolled his eyes, later squinting them towards his mate.

"It won't be! Trust me", Taehyung whined in reply. Well, he could've told that he had booked the whole park for the night, but that would ruin his surprise.

《🎐🎐》

Jungkook fixed the mickey-mouse headband over his head, which he was handed while entering the amusement park.

"Taehyungie, is it okay ?", he bounced on the tip of his toes, looking up at his mate with hopeful doe eyes– his anger long forgotten.
The elder locked his eyes with his omega, slowly tucking his hair behind Koo's ears, rubbing his ears softly, while retracting his hand, "You're the cutest".

"So", he spoke again, "Which one do you wanna ride, first ?"
"We're only left with the ferris wheel, thanks to you", the little one threw him an irritated smile towards his mate. 

Taehyung squinted his eyes, flashing a boxy smile. Well, his plan worked after all.
"Alrighty! I'll get two tickets! Wait here for a moment"
Jungkook giggled at his overly excited mate, shaking his head.
Taehyung was overly enthusiastic for today's date, but he decided not to question it.

He smiled when Taehyung came back with two tickets in his hand. The alpha almost dragged him towards the door of the carrier.

"Slow down, Taetae. The ferris wheel is not going anywhere", he rubbed his bicep slowly, getting a small, breathy nod from the alpha.

Closing the door behind them, they sat down, opposite to each other. "You seem a bit nervous, Taetae. Is everything alright ?", Jungkook slowly put his hand on Taehyung's bigger one, which was shaking more than normal.

"Y-yeah, everything. Everything is-is alright", Taehyung took in a deep breath, looking around to find themselves elevating a bit from the ground.
"I ac-actually wanted-", Taehyung huffed, trying his best to control his stutter. He shook his head, looking up at Jungkook's heart-blinding smile.

"I", he breathed heavily, kneeling on his one one knee on the floor of the carrier, "I want t-to marry you"

Before Jungkook could react, Taehyung shook his head, clicking his tongue, "No no- I-I actually had a wh-whole paragraph ready"
He fumbled on his words, tapping the coats of the pocket frantically.
"I ac-actually wanted to say tha-that, will you spend your time with me ?- No no. Not this one either. I want to marry- no no don't want to marry you-No like marry you, but in a more romantic way, but-", Taehyung was on the verge of tearing up, making Jungkook gasp.

"Taetae, it's alright! It's completely alright!-", before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Taehyung started sobbing, "I practiced for so long and I was so confident about doing this right"
Though Taehyung's cries sounded miserable, his facial expressions made his mate crack out in a huge fit of laughter.

"Pfft- yo-your face, Taetae, your face", Jungkook threw his head back, laughing out loudly. Taehyung looked at him, wondering how he got stuck in that situation.
This day was supposed to be one of the most romantic days of their life. But guess this was much better. Instead of Jungkook sobbing into his chest, he got to see the brightest of the smile.

"S-so you will marry me, right ?", he pouted, cupping Jungkook's cheeks, leaning downward. The omega nodded, hugging Taehyung's neck.

"Really ?"
"Yup"
"Truely ? You're really going to marry me ?!"
"Yes, Taetae!"

Taehyung, dumbfounded, stood frozen for a few seconds, totally forgetting that he wanted to kiss his omega, when they would be at the absolute top of the ferris wheel.

Jungkook chuckled at the few drops of tears coming out of his mate's tears,"Kiss me you fucking idiot!"
He got on his tippy toes and pulled his mate into a long kiss, who was now crying hysterically.

As the fireworks went off behind the ferris wheel, Taehyung kissed his omega, not knowing that his fianceé already knew about his 'surprise', having caught him rehearsing his 'proposal paragraph', atleast five times, which, unfortunately, he could not really put to use at the final act.