Chapter 5: A Nation Of Insects?!

(If you guys know what game/show/etc these characters are from (characters above and in future pics) I will love you. You're cultured.)

(I'm dead serious, if you catch any references, game characters, jokes, etc, I'll give you a cookie 🍪)

-

Vera: "S-S-S-S-Spider!" Vera sacredly shouts while eyeing the tall woman.

You were confused at first, but your eyes widened as you took in the woman's features.

She was suddenly brandishing a large scythe, and her body was... Well...

Spider Lady: "Humans! And a boy one at that!" The lady licks her lips

Spider Lady: "Humans! And a boy one at that!" The lady licks her lips. "I bet your blood is delicious!"

Her red eyes pierced your E/C eyes, your heart racing.

She blocked the only source of light, making the cave dark.

If it wasn't for the fact that it was daytime, it would've been pitch black.

Y/N: "W-What the hell are you?!" You ask out of fear.

When you blink, the spider lady was gone.

She was behind you, her scythe based at your neck.

You gulp.

She lowered herself to your height, as her body was large, especially due to the spider part of her.

She got in your ear, and whispered;

Spider Lady: "You'll make great children for me~" She coos as she licks your ear, causing you to shiver.

Vera remained frozen with fear, as she barely gets herself to step forward.

She suddenly loses her fear and attempts to attack the spider lady, who dodges with ease.

She leaps back onto the rock she was standing on and stares at you and Vera, who was now standing next to each other.

She tucks her scythe under her, and it seemed to disappear into her body.

Vera pants. "She isn't as scary since she's not a full spider... If it wasn't for the pretty lady on top, I would've been passed out."

You chuckle, sweat forming on your forehead.

Spider Lady: "Human boy... Asking me what I am isn't the best question... Rather, you should be asking me who I am..." The monster finishes as she slowly crawls toward you.

"Fine." You say. "Who are you?"

The spider lady cackles.

Kumo: "I am Kumo, queen of the insects in the Earth Biome!"

You grow a confused facial expression. "How? The moths seem to be doing just fine-" You cut yourself off.

Kumo's facial expression was one of pure anger, you smirk as you connect the dots.