Chapter 7: Department 🍋

* 2 Months Later

Y/N: "Wow... This is just... Beautiful."

Y/N takes in the new terrain that he, the moths, arachnids, and insects have created.

It was... Spectacular to say the least.

The village inside the trench expanded greatly. The throne was rebuilt, lights were rebuilt, and a giant, GIANT sphere-like wall was built around the trench to ward off any potential enemies that could exist.

And all in two months.

However, this would mean that it was time for Y/N and Vera to go.

Y/N didn't fully know what his dad's mission was for himself, but he was certain it wasn't to stay around in some Lepidopteran town.

So, it was very likely that they were on a time crunch.

While making his way to the new and improved throne, he waves at the various and diverse villagers.

He enters the throne and is faced by a large door, which opens.

Lepidopteran guards with heavy armor and spears were on the other side.

They kneeled with every step he took toward the throne.

Y/N: "At ease fellas."

Once at the throne, Y/N's eyes land on Angie, Kumo, and Q-Bee, each one of them hiding a small baby bump behind their clothes.

Kumo: "...I'm very sad you won't be able to see your children be born."

Vera comes up behind the teen.

Vera: "Yeah, dudes a deadbeat and his kids weren't even born yet."

He brushes off Vera.

Y/N: "I'm sorry I won't be able to. But, you know what I have to do."

Kumo, Angie, and Q-Bee simply nod, knowing that he has to "save the world."

Y/N: "Where's Lumi and Olfa?" Q-Bee points to the large room to the left, the newly built one.

Y/N nods. "Thank you, my love."

Vera: "I... I should probably wait outside."

The teen nods and enters the room, only to be instantly grabbed by Olfa, who shuts and locks the door simultaneously...

Olfa: "You owe us something..."

Olfa started to kiss Y/N very aggressively. The two fall back onto their king-sized bed. While they were making out, Y/N heard the opposite room door open.

He opens his eyes and looks to the left to see Lumi wearing nothing but a top. She smiles at him. Olfa puts her hand on his face and turns it back to hers.

Olfa: "It must've been a long day for you..." She trails her fingers across the man's stomach. Making a small mark on his shirt.

Lumi slowly trailed her way to the bed. And got behind Y/N. She removed his shirt while Olfa removed her clothing.

Lumi and Y/N started to interlock lips. Once his shirt was completely off, they stopped.