Chapter 6.5: New Allies (Part 2)

"Ngh..." You try your hardest to stand up, the memories from earlier flooding your brain.

Your... Groin ached, as you fully stand up.

Q-Bee, Kumo, and Angie were already up, their gleeful facial expressions stared at you like a happy puppy.

Y/N: "Uh... Hi?"

They all hug you, their smiles widening by the second.

Kumo: "That was so fun!"

Angie: "Indeed, but now it's time for us to hold our end of the deal. We're women of our word."

Y/N: "Thanks..." You still felt pretty weak, but with every step, you took your energy came back.

After putting on your clothes and stepping outside, you stood under the bright sun, and for some reason...

You felt strong.

Y/N: "Eh, must be the radiation."

Q-Bee flies over to you, followed by Kumo and Angie.

Kumo: "So, what can we do to help?"

You put your hand behind your neck and ponder for a moment.

Y/N: "Gather fruit and whatever fabrics you can from the store. That's all they need to eat."

Q-Bee: "Yeszzz zzzsir!"

Angie: "Sure thing."

Q-Bee and Angie head in different directions, leaving you and Kumo alone.

Y/N: "I'm glad you didn't leave, I have a better job for you."

Kumo: "Which is?"

Y/N: "Call off your nightly attacks. The ones with the giant spiders and the... Not so giant ones that also happen to be big."

Kumo scoffs. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Y/N: "Hey, you agreed."

Kumo: "Yeah, yeah." Kumo returns to the cave, as she's no longer visible.

Y/N: "How odd."

She returns not even five minutes later.

Kumo: "Done."

Y/N: "It's that easy?"

Kumo: "Yep. They listen to their mommy."

You ponder again. "We could use them for the army..."

Kumo: "...Army?"

Just then, Q-Bee and Angie return. Q-Bee had handfuls of fruit in her arms and a bag while Angie had the same but with clothing and other fabrics.

Y/N: "Perfect. Soon, they'll be able to get food on their own." You turn to Kumo. "...Get all of your arachnids together."

Kumo smirks. "Why, sure!" Kumo scurries back to the cave.

This time, when she returns, the ground shakes a bit, as trees and other things thwarting her pathway begins to fall.

Various arachnids ranging from the size of an average spider to a pit bull emerge from the cave, as they stand behind Kumo.

Y/N: "Now that's just disgusting."

Kumo chuckles.

You raise your eyebrow. "Where're the big ones?" You ask.

Kumo: "I think it'll be easier if we showed them last..."

You nod. "You're right, let's not waste any more time."