Sucks to suck!

(Maria's POV)

I groggily woke up in my little hideout. It was and abandoned shack that nobody even wanted to go near. I was hungry, and I decided to steal some bread today. Oh, and did I mention that I was Flynn Rider's daughter and Rapunzel's but apparentally, I was more of my father than my mother, so I became an outcast and was banished here. It sucked, but hey, it was my new home. A home where at least no one hates or loves me. Back at my... what should I call it? Living hell. Yeah, that's good. Living hell, it was torture. Everyone would glare daggers at me and say that I was a dissapointment to the royal family. Next day, SPLAT! In here at a much, much, better home. 

I walked up to the bakery and wore my "Phantom of the Opera" mask. It was a white mask that was based off of the Phantom of the Opera, and I wore  black hooded cape with my hood on. I walked into the bakery and played with my silver knife. I smirked at everyone and casually walked over to the pay station. I twirled the knife in my hands, and slammed it on the counter. 

I gave the baker a fake smile, "Hi, I would like to buy a loaf of bread."

He quickly nodded and handed me my bread. I flashed the same fake smile I did and left the shop. Before I could eat, the warm bread, a person jumped out of nowhere and snatched it out of my hand. He wore a beanie and had long hair with leather. Another boy followed him from behind and jumped to the roof of a building. I heard a person start to sing. (A/N I don't know which order this is, I'm just guessing, so bear with me. Please correct me if I'm wrong too!)

"They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad. They say I'm evil, and that makes me glad." A voice said. Ugh, it was one of those villian kids Mal. 

"A dirty no-good

Down to the bone

Your worst nightmare

Can't take me home" Another voice said. It was Evie. Ms. Perfect Princess. I can't stand her. 

"So I've got some mischief 

In my blood 

Can you blame me

I never got no love" Another voice said. HEY! It was the beanie kid. The towns thief, second in line to me, of course. 

"They think I'm callous

A low-life hood

I feel so useless 

Misunderstood." Another, nother voice said. It was the white haired kid. I recognized him to be Carlos, Cruella's son. He was ok, not as annoying as Mal, though. That quartet always pestered me about joining their little group. Annoying, really.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." Evie sang. I have to admit, she had a good voice.

"I'm rotten to the core, core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core, core 

Who could ask for more

I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the 

I'm rotten to the core." Mal sang.

I decided to join in, ruining their little chorus. I got up to the table and took the spray paint from Mal's hand and spray painted "Wicked" in all caps. 

"Call me a schemer

Call me a freak

How can you say that

I'm just unique." I said, nicking back the bread that Jay stole from me. He didn't even notice, still busy in singing. Ha, too easy.

When I started approaching the people, they started backing away running from me. I winked at them and made my hair start to glow just like my idiot mother, and they all ran off. I felt a hand on my back and 3 more. Mal quickly said something along the lines of, "Make this person trapped, till the point where she can't turn back." 

What? Did they just glue my feet to the ground? I struggled, trying to run off,  but my shoes stayed in place. Wait... shoes? That mean I could slip out. I would use the element of surprise so that they couldn't recruit me and do... other things I don't know of. I kept struggling, trying to run out. 

"Stop trying, it won't work. We just want to talk." Mal said. 

"Yeah, we mean no harm." Evie said, approaching me slowly. I snarled at her, and she backed off. 

"Hey! Your the bread girl, the one I stole from. I saw you threaten the baker with a knife. Nice outfit." Jay said.

"Um, you know, you can trust us... you can take off your mask." Carlos said.

"Yeah, good idea Carlos! Take off her mask." Jay said. Carlos lifted his hand slowly on my mask and before he could rip it off, I bolted off running in my socks. 

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Jay said, running after me. Evie, Mal and Carlos ran after me, but I was faster. I took a turn and ran faster. I ran into someone, and it was none other than Carlos De Vil. He trapped my hands to the side and pinned me to the wall. I couldn't move because I wasn't as strong. This kid is smart, I'll give him that. 

He leaned down closer to my face and I could feel his hot breath on my face, "Where do you think your going missy?" 

"None of your buisness." I said. 

"Well you see, Maleficent told us to come and find you. Apparentally she want's to recruit you to our team. See, were going to steal Fairy Godmother's wand." Carlos said, coming closer to my face.

I inched farther away, but then my head hit the wall. Why must the world do this to me? 

"You know, you have no where else to go." Carlos said, almost whispering. 

"There is always somewhere to go, the people who don't believe it, well, their stupid." I said. I spat in his face and he faced back farther. 

"That wasn't nice Princess, I'll be taking you to Maleficent now." Carlos said, and walked behind me, making sure I wasn't going anywhere. 

Great, I was trapped.