Rotten to the core

(Arya's POV)

"And this is the statue of my father." Ben said, after the boring lecture of the school. He clapped his hands and the statue turned into a Beast. Oh no... Carlos. 

"AH!" Carlos screamed, jumping into my arms. 

"GAH! TOO HEAVY!" I said, throwing Carlos off me. He got off me and sent me a small wink. I rolled my eyes at his adorable antics. Wait... did I just say adorable? That is not me, it's this princess world that's making me soft. SNAP OUT OF IT! 

"Wow, very manly Carlos." I dryly said. He pouted and tried clapping like Ben. It didn't work. 

"See Carlos, let a professional do this." I said. I clapped my hands twice and it turned back into a human. Woah, I have powers! I just smirked at him and he gaped at me, wondering how I did it. Even I was wondering how I did it. 

I ran back to the group, sticking my tongue out as Carlos realized I was running  back to the group. He quickly ran after and the group was walking towards the dorms. There was a kid with glasses and looked nerdy. He was listing off all of Snow White's little dwarves.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Nerd said, attepmting to figure out the last one. 

"Sneezy." Carlos and I said, at the same time. 

"HEY! STOP COPYING ME! NO YOU STOP! STOP! PLEASE! STOPPPP!" Carlos and I said at the same time, again. 

"Guys! Stop arguing. Your acting like a married couple." Mal said. Jay looked at us and whispered something in Evie's ear. She nodded and whispered something back. Oh dear, are they betting on us or something?

~At Mal, Evie, and Arya's dorm~

"Wow! This place is so amaz..." Evie said, but Mal cut her off.

"Gross." Mal said. 

"I know right? Amazingly gross." Evie said. 

"Welp, while you guys are thinking which to choose, Imma go shower, because I need a bath, bye!" I said, going into the bathroom. 

I stripped off what I was wearing and found a grey sweater and a black dress. I also wore my combat boots that had my knives there and walked out. 

Her outfit: 

https://www.modakawa.com/products/punk-zipper-chain-pocket-sweatshirt-dress-with-chest-waist-strap-adjustable-buckle-belt?e71a40f6-2e78-4c55-afb3-49b026fcc8ac&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpZ-i7fzo9QIVvgaICR0iGwReEAQYAiABEgLXN_D_BwE 

When I walked out, Evie bombarded me with her makeup brush. 

"ARYA! Talk some sense into Mal and tell her, she needs blush!" Evie demanded. I shrugged and plopped down next to Mal. 

"Mal, darling. You don't need blush." I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. 

"THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WERE MEANT TO SAY!" Evie yelled, running after me with her makeup brush. 

"Yeah, that's my cue! I'll go run before I die of makeup suffocation." I said, running away, out the door. Mal just looked up and smirked at me. 

To someone passing by, we might've looked like the craziest kids on Earth. You know that one, punk kid and that one, makeup girl. Such a dynamic duo. I ran into someone and turns out it was a boy. 

Great. It's always a boy.

"Hi, um, BYE!" I said, turning around seeing Evie still running after me, while wearing heels. How does she do that?

"What?" the boy said. He had tan skin, with black hair and brown highlights. He kind of looked cute. He was wearing a white sweatshirt and skinny jeans with converse. I just ran off for my life. 

I saw Doug up ahead. 

"Hey Doug, where's Carlos and Jay's dorm. IT'S IMPORTNAT! HURRY!" I said, yelling at him. He quivered under my presence and pointed ahead and made a go right signal. 

"THANK YOU! DO YOU MIND STALLING EVIE!" I said, running off. Doug nodded and held out his arms in a T- pose. I sprinted to the boy's dorms and ran in, locked the door. 

I slammed the door and started to breath evenly. Jay and Carlos looked at me, shocked by the sudden invasion. Jay was dumping out and sorting out everything he's stolen from Auradon Prep. Carlos just came out of the shower and was in his towel. 

"AH! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND PRIVACY?" Carlos yelled. 

"Well, when Evie comes after you with her makeup brush do you think I would care about privacy?" I shot back. Jay watched us and looked at us arguing with amusment. 

"I mean, I wouldn't" Jay said, in my defense. 

"Thank you Jay." I said, while glaring at Carlos. He just smirked at me. That face when he's planning something. 

He started walking closer to me and I just stayed still, with my feet planted on the floor. 

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I think you just wanted to see me in a towel? Is that right Princess?" 

"Heck no! You are disgusting!" I said, pushing him away from me. He smirked down at me and, me being 5'2 and him being 5'6, I was a good, 4 inches shorter. Ugh, I hate being short. 

I saw Jay watch us with a smirk. He stood up and approached us.

"Hey guys! Your ship name is, Carya!" Jay said. I groaned. Please, I do not want to deal with this today. 

"Ugh, just don't." I said. There was a knock on the door and Jay answered it. I hid in the closet, just in case it was Evie. 

"Oh, FAIRY GODMOTHER! What brings you here?" Jay said, making her name sound like it wasn't Evie's. I popped out from the closet and walked over.

"Fairy Godmother wants to talk to you." Jay whispered. 

"M'kay, bye guys!" I said, wiggling my fingers at them. They waved back and closed the door. 

~At Fairy Godmother's office~

"Deary, do you know why your here?" FGM asked. 

"No, and I swear I didn't do anything illegal." I said, instantly panicking. She laughed and waved her hand.

"Did you um, have any parents while you were living on the island?" she asked.

"Nope. All I know was I was thrown here when I was 9-ish." I admitted.

"Well, if you didn't know, these are you parents. Rapunzel and Flynn Rider." FGM said, and two people came in. One was a blonde woman with long hair that was braided. She had flowers in her hair and a chameleon on her shoulder. Next to her was a man. He had a goatee and dark hair. 

"A-Arya?" the man said, who I am assuming is Flynn Rider.

"Flynn Rider. What's up." I said, casually. 

"This is our daughter?" Rapunzel said. 

"Yeah, the one you abandoned 6 years ago." I said, and I could feel my temeper rising. FGM's flowers that were around me died. Nobody noticed except me. 

"I'm so sorry, but it was-" Rapunzel started, but I cut her off. I couldn't handle my emotions anymore. 

"NO! YOU ABANDONED ME! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU TURNED ME INTO THIS MONSTER 6 YEARS AGO. Show up again, and I won't hesitate on killing you." I said, whispering out the last part. I stormed out of there and walked about 5 miles to a lake. It was peaceful and I cried there, and eventually fell asleep there.