Let's blow this Popsicle stand

(Arya's POV)

"""Hey guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you guys later." Ben said, leaving. Doug approached us.

"Listen, Evie. I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." "DOUG!" Chad said, interrupting him.

"It's my fault Doug. I'm sorry." Evie said.

"No, it's mine." Doug said. 

"Doug! We don't talk with them." Chad said. 

"Doug..." Evie said, a little heartbroken. Doug shook his head and left. Then the stuck up princesses approached us. 

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation. Especially that girl Arya." Audrey said. 

"Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain queen. And he probably would never allow a princess to do such things as that." Jane said. 

"You know what. Jane, you were an insecure little girl and now that you have, what, more pretty hair you think you can just waltz around thinking your better than us, well news flash, your not. And Audrey, you saw how I beat up Chad to a pulp, do you really want me to do that to you too?" I said, challenging the both of them. Audrey scoffed and went away. For fun Mal took away Jane's hair. 

"Beware, forswear, undo all the girls hair." Mal said, swishing her fingers. A collective amount of screams came from all of the girls checking their hair. Oooh, Mal got them good. 

"Well, I'm looking forward for tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand." Mal said, and we left the picnic area. 

~The next day~

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to th esecond coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White said through the television.

"I'm snow white." Who are you kidding? She's definately had work done." Evil Queen mocked.  

"Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand." Snow White said. 

"I WANT THAT WAND!" Maleficent yelled at the TV.

"Do you?" Cruella asked with sarcasm dripping through her voice as she looked up from her nails. "Hadn't heard."

"Oh, and here comes Ben now." Snow White said. 

"My daughter. Looking like some kind of..." "Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie?" Snow White said. 

"EVIE! That's my daug... evie!" Evil Queen exclaimed, jumping up and down. 

"Someone named Evie designed her gown." Snow White confirmed looking at the camera. 

"THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!" Evil Queen yelled in happiness. 

"Oh wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand." Maleficent said proudly.

"Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one...." EQ said. 

"It's happening people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today." Maleficent said, with an evil smirk.

I was up with Carlos, Evie and Jay. We had already done our job, and now it was time to complete mine... just in case. 

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" FGM asked Ben.

"Oh, grab the thing already!" Maleficent yelled at the TV.

"I do solemnly swear." Ben replied, smiling at Mal. 

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king." FGM said. But then a hand grabbed the wand out of nowhere. It was... Jane?

"Child, what are you doing?!" FGM exclaimed. 

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Jane said, struggling. 

"TAKE COVER!" Beast said. Mal intervened with Jane and yanked the wand out of her hand. 

"Careful Mal!" Belle said. I smirked, this would be the day Auradon would never forget villains. Carlos, Evie, Jay and I headed down to the platform, while Mal had the wand in hand. I held out my hand and she gave me the wand. I flipped through the spell book but Mal stopped.

"Wait... I, don't want to do this guys. This isn't right." Mal said. 

"Yeah, I mean, they don't have Tourney back at the Isle, and pizza. Especially the pizza." Jay said. 

"Yeah, and we don't have any dogs there." Carlos admitted. 

"And, I just like royalty." Evie said. Before I could say anything, Maleficent dropped in. 

"I'm back!" Maleficent said, in a sing-song voice. 

"It can't be. Go away mother." Mal said. 

"She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wnad me Arya, chop chop." Maleficent said, pointing towards me. 

"Please... don't do this." Mal said. 

"Yeah, what about us?" Carlos said. 

"I, I'm sorry guys. I'm with Maleficent." I said, clutching the spell book and the wand and going over to Maleficent. She laughed giddily and took the wand from me and then transported both of us back to the Isle. 

"VILLAINS! OUR TIME HAS COME! LET'S TAKE OVER WHAT WE WANTED! MY DAUGHTER MAL IS DISOWNED! TODAY, ARYA WILL BE MY ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER! SHE HAS PROVED TO BE EVIL LIKE ME! LET'S GET OUT OF THIS DREADED PLACE AND RECLAIM WHAT WAS OURS!" Maleficent said, giving her great speech. All of the villains cheered and Maleficent broke the barrier. We walked towards Auradon and I had been given some gifts from various villains. Maleficent no longer needed the wand and gave it to me. Ever since she touched it, it became a black and green color. Hades gave me some fire hair, and made me a demigod. And last but not least, Dr. Facilier gave me his tarot cards. Apparentally they were made to hold power and whoever has done true evil can use it to predict anyone's future and twist it, just the way they want it. Overall, I was practically the evillest of them all and no one could stop me.

AHH! WE'RE AT 120 READS! WHAT THE FUCK GUYS! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS, JUST IN CASE YOU LIKE THEM! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU AMAZING HUMANS!!

~Fluzzycow32