Maleficent

(Arya's POV)

Carlos had followed me all the way to Maleficent's little... what do you call it. Palace. Carlos seemed more confident than before. They way he held himself. The way his posture was. Oh, and did I mention? I could read anybody like a book. Perks of being a Virgo I guess.

When we stepped into the room, the aura changed. It was more darker. Maleficent was talking to Mal, but Mal seemed to have this tough, villain act on. Seemed like they were trying to make their parents proud. My parents were pretty much evil, but lived in a good world, while theirs was evil and lived in an evil world. 

"Ah, thank you Carlos. Such a good boy. Cruella, you should be proud of your son. He brought me the most valuable child on this dreaded island." Maleficent said.

Cruella nodded in acknowledgement and went back talking with Jafar. 

"Anyways... BACK TO BUISNESS! You 5 have been called to go to Auradon Prep. While you're there I want you to steal Fairy Godmother's wand and give it to me" Maleficent said. There were guards behind us and I instantly jolted, trying to get away. I successfully got away, punching the guard in the stomach. He folded like a deck chair and I took that as my opportunity to run.

"When I give this wand a squeeze, this little girl will FREEZE!" Maleficent said, casting a spell at me. Ugh, I hate her now. I froze in midair and she made me come to her. She inspected me, trailing her fingers all over me. My face, my waist, my arms. It was weird.

"Oooh, EQ must be jealous. Take a look at this girl." Maleficent said, looking at Evil Queen. EQ stood up and inspected me. When she made a full 360 around me , she gasped and said, "She is perfect! She will surely do."

I rolled my eyes and started to fake throw up. They all backed away and Maleficent did the reverse spell. 

"Magic wand undo the spell." Maleficent said, lazily.

"I thought it had to rhyme to do, whatever you do." I said. 

"Oh, no, it doesn't. ANYWAYS, the limo is here. Pack up!" Maleficent said, going back to her room. All the other kids scrambled out, grabbing things in their room as they stuffed it into a bag. I on the other hand, didn't have anything. Everything was always on me. I made sure of it. 

I walked outside and saw Cruella talking to Carlos. When she finished, his eyes widened and he yelped. He grabbed his bag, and threw it in the limo. He grabbed the person closest to him and grabbed their hand. Unfortunatley it was me. He dragged me into the limo and closed the door. Because of how fast it all happened, I ended up on his lap. I tried to get off, but he kept me on.

"Carlos, I'm getting off." I said, with determination.

"No, it's comfy with you on me. I like it." Carlos said, smirking. How did he shift from being a scared boy with his mom and turned into a confident, bad boy with me? I didn't question it and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His hands left my waist for a second to feel where I kissed him and I took it as an opportunity to get off of him. He pouted at me and I saw the food that was on the side. There was candies of all sorts. I didn't even know what half of it was. I grabbed a random one and started to munch on it. It looked like little humans with a bunch of white stuff all over it. When I bit into it, it was so sour. I cringed at it, but when I started chewing, it turned sweet. 

What type of sorcery is this?

Evie was fussing over Mal's makeup. Jay and Carlos finally noticed me eating. 

"Hey! Where did you get that?" Jay asked.

I pointed over to the candy stock that was near him. Jay and Carlos looked towards each other and grabbed a bunch. 

"Stop moving! It would be easier that way, unless you want me to mess up your blush." Evie said.

"Stop it Evie! I'm plotting evil." Mal said. 

"Well, we have to make a good impression for the King, Queen, and Prince. Especially the Prince." Evie said, daydreaming.

"Not really, well, at least I'm not." I said, smirking.

"Oh no, what are you thinking?" Evie asked.

"Nothing much, just a few pranks, here and there. Evie, can I borrow some of your makeup that you don't use anymore?" I asked.

"Sure, here you go." Evie said. Mal was staring at me as I built a small mini makeup explosion. I would poof it in whoever greets us face, and they would magically have bad makeup. Or, if it's them, as in more than one person.

We got to Auradon Prep and we practically saw a whole parade, just for us. I stuffed all the candy I could in my pockets and other secret places and my black cross body purse. It had an extension charm on it, so I dumped all of the candy in it. Jay and Carlos noticed me actions.

"Smart. GIVE IT TO ME!" Jay said, taking a scarf that Carlos was looking at. 

"NO! I WANT IT!" Carlos said, tugging it.

"I WANT IT!"

"NO, I WANT IT!" 

The car door opened and Carlos and Jay tumbled out. I got the makeup bomb ready and hopped out next to them. I took the scarf and threw it in the guy in front of me's face.

"Guys! Your making a scene." Mal said, in a sing-song voice.

"Just leave it like it was. And by that I just mean leave it." A woman in a blue suit said to us. Jay and Carlos threw it all in, while I just folded my arms. 

"Good." Blue suited woman said.

"Hi, I'm Ben." The guy who I threw the scarf at said.

"Prince Ben. Soon to be King of Auradon. And that was rude! You threw the scarf at his face." A girl said. 

"Meh, didn't know, don't care." I said, shrugging. She scoffed and looked away, slapping on a fake smile. 

"You had me at Prince. I'm Evie, Evil Queen's daughter." Evie said.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here." Bossy girl said.

"Technically she does, considering there was no actual divorce." I said. Bossy girl glared at me and I smirked at her.

"And this is Audrey." Ben said, pointing at bossy girl. 

"Princess Audrey, daughter of Sleeping Beauty." Audrey said, correcting Ben. 

"Nice to meet you all." Ben said, approaching us to shake our hands. He went to Jay first, but Jay just punched him lightly. Well, it looked light to me, but Ben crumpled down. Guess he's a weakling. 

He recovered from it and went to me. I just looked down at his hand and threw the makeup bomb above him. The powder spread over to Audrey and the blue suited woman. When the smoke cleared, all three of them had horrendous makeup. Mal fistbumped me and I returned it. 

Ben coughed. "Well, I guess no handshake then." I shook my head and he went to Mal. 

"This is a momentous day in history." he said, shaking hands with Mal. He held on a little longer and Mal took her hand away. He moved on to Evie, and then to Carlos. 

"Chocolate?" he asked, sucking his thumb. Carlos nodded and licked the chocolate off his face. 

"Well, time to continue the tour! C'mon guys!" Ben said, motioning for us to follow him. 

This would be boring, but let's spice things up.