soft|| Jschlatt !NB reader

irl or mc: Irl
requested: yup! by @Sp3nc3rMyB3lov3d
prompt:

irl or mc: Irl requested: yup! by @Sp3nc3rMyB3lov3dprompt:

i hate this chapter, but i hope you enjoy

CW:
a bit of swearing
that's pretty much it
(just beware that i am not positive on how to play 7 minutes in heaven but i'll try my best)

Y/n POV

"ok, Y/n, your turn," Dream says, while passing me the bottle to spin.

seven minutes in heaven. the one game i didn't wanna play. it feels so forced.

i sat in the circle, glancing around at who else was there. i hadn't really taken notice earlier, as i was too caught up sitting on the deck alone, simply staring at the stars. people get too loud for me sometimes.

i notice that Schlatt is there.
of course he is.

i have had a small crush on Schlatt since i met him 7 months ago. he likes me too, we just haven't done anything about it.

i place the bottle on the floor, twisting it, then letting it go, watching intently as it slowly passes over Dream, Karl, Wilbur, Sapnap and a few others before the bottle comes to a stop.

i hesitantly trail my eyes up to see who it landed on.

oh of course it had to be schlatt.

i see one side of his mouth curl into a sly smirk.

'he's just gonna try making out with me the second we are alone,' i think to myself.

don't get me wrong, i wouldn't hate it, but it feels fake. he would make out with anyone he got chosen to go in with. especially minx.

he starts to stand up, as i follow suit, walking into the closet.

as Dream is about to close the closet door, he decides to lay down the rules.

"no phones, no watches, and only seven minutes. if either of you gets uncomfortable, let us know and we'll let you out early. got it?"

we both silently nod, as the door is shut behind us. i glance up, seeing a lightbulb. i pull on the string attached, clicking the light on.

as i look from the light back down to schlatt, i see him smirking once again.

'here it comes,' i think, 'he's gonna mindlessly make out with me.'

he looks down at my lips, then his eyes trail back to my eyes.

'here it comes'

he gets closer to me, putting a hand on the back of my head.