i win || Dream x!Fem Reader

irl or mc: irl :)
requested: nope!
plot: Dream/Clay is roommates with y/n and he occasionally flirts with her as a joke, but it's not really a joke anymore

CW:
cursing
some slight sex jokes
flirting
that kind of stuff :)

Y/n POV

i sit in the kitchen of mine and clays place. he's still streaming, so instead of watching something loud, and risking his chat hearing me, i decide to work on an essay that was due two days ago.

as i'm mindlessly typing, probably making about 100 grammatical errors, i hear clays room door opening.

i glance up from my laptop to look at him, then look back to my laptop before saying,
"done streaming or taking a water break?"
"nah i'm done streaming. tommy's voice got too annoying to tolerate"

he walks over, sitting on the barstool next to me. i don't take notice of it until i feel his head rest on my shoulder.
i look down at him while his eyes are fixated on his phone.

"uh.. why?" i ask
he looks up at me, then says,
"shhh, just focus on your essay thingy or whatever"

i roll my eyes, looking back to my laptop, as i start typing again. i only finish about 3 more sentences mindlessly, before i hear dream speak up again.

"love, look. you're spelling every other word wrong"
"ok two things. one: LOVE!? two: i'm tired, i barely slept last night, leave me alone!"

he lifts his head off my shoulder, with a smirk, saying,
"i wonder why"

i roll my eyes, playfully pushing him.

off the chair.

onto the floor.

with his head landing on the leg of the bar stool.

"i expect nothing less," dream said, with pain in his voice, as he stand up.

instead of resting back where he was, he puts his arms around my shoulders, tapping at my keyboard.

"what are you-"
"sh, just wait," he says, still typing away
"but dream-"
"just wait~"

he types for another solid 20 seconds, before letting me see what he typed.

i look at my screen, seeing that he typed something into my essay.

'Dear teacher. i am very bored and tired of this class so i am not doing the essay. i hope you can understand. it's just that your class is very boring and for lack of better word, shitty.
thank you, and
Sincerely,
Y/n.'

but this bitch actually submitted it. THIS BITCH SENT THAT TO MY TEACHER.

"CLAY!"
he starts wheezing, falling back onto the floor.

"CLAY!! WHAT THE HELL, NY TEACHER IS GOING TO SEE THAT!"
he only wheezes harder, now rolling around on the floor.
"STOP WHEEZING, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIX THIS!?"
he doesn't even respond, he just wipes the tears off his eyes, still rolling around.
"CLAY I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

he stops wheezing enough to say,
"you say you hate me, but you seem to love screaming my name~"

i fight off the red color threatening to rise to my cheeks.
"maybe i do, but you don't try and stop me, now do you?" i reply, attempting to sound confident.

it didn't work.

i just sound dumb.

he puts his moth directly next to my ear, so i can feel his breath passing over my skin.
"no. i love hearing you scream, princess"

the red colour i was fighting off, took control, as my face started burning. clay clearly saw this, as he turns my chin to look at him in the eyes, our faces inches apart.

"i win," he whispered, as he stands up fully, walking to the fridge and taking out some leftover food.
"oh fuck you! i wasn't ready, that's not fair!"

he laughs a bit, walking over to the fridge, grabbing some leftovers.

"all is fair in love and war," he says, smirking.

i roll my eyes, looking back to my laptop, trying to figure out how to fix what clay did.

i cant just UNsubmit this.

"ughh" i groan, under my breath.
"oh c'mon, you have a 98.7 average, you can afford NOT getting an A+"
"but clay-"
"dude! you could literally just drop out! you're an awesome coder and programmer, with a successful youtube's Channel."
"but clay, this is important too! and it's not just a grade, you disrespected my professor"

he looks at me, then walks behind my chair, putting his arms around me, clicking at my keyboard again.

after he's done typing, he lets me see what he did.

"here, look. i looked at your teachers revision history. she hasn't seen it yet, so i unsubmitted it"
"but she can still see that i sent it in, so what do i-"
"no she can't. the teacher seems to be unqualified. her password is public. i just logged into her account and deleted it. you're all good"

i turn around on the chair, wrapping my arms around his torso. he puts his arms loosely around my neck, neither of us making an effort to move.
"thank you. even though you were the dumbass who submitted it in the first place"

i finally let go, as he says in a joking tone,
"you're welcome, idiot. but you still gotta submit that essay so you should get working"

only then do i see how close we are. if one of us moved an inch forward, we'd be kissing.

he seems to notice this too, as he looks down to my lips, then back to my eyes.
"may i?" he whispers.

i mean closer to him, but go straight past his lips, right to his ear.
"you cracked so easily," i whisper in a sly tone. his cheeks turn bright red, as i move back to see his face.

"i win" i say as a whisper, standing up and starting in the direction of the couch, but pulled to an abrupt stop, by his hand clutched on my wrist, twisting me back to face him, our lips instantly connecting.

my stomach does flips and my butterflies turn into whole ass BIRDS

neither of us pulled apart until our kings started to beg us for oxygen.

we pull apart slowly, catching our breaths.

"i win" dream says, in a joking matter.

i laugh, pushing his shoulder.

i walk over to the couch, dream following suit, holding out my laptop, because he knows that i want to get a good grade.

i start mindlessly typing, as clay puts something on the tv, but focusing on his phone. he puts his arm around me, as i continue typing.

about a paragraph and a half later, i abruptly shut my laptop? slightly startling clay, and putting my laptop to the side, and laying more comfortably on clay.

"you're right. i don't need a good great, or college.  i'm just gonna drop out"
he looks surprised, but he's smiling.
"so you admit i was right? that's new"

i roll my eyes, and laugh

"shut up"

welp that's that.

-Sh4yBee