bloody knuckles|| techno x !trans reader

mc or irl: irl Highschool AU
requested: no
plot line: y/n is picked on for being trans (ftm) and techno.. takes care of it
pronouns: he/they

CW:
swearing
invalidation/bullying
slight mention of blood

i walk down the halls, gripping my books and pulling them close to my chest. i feel peoples eyes on me, so i pull the hood of my hoodie up around my head, lowering my gaze to the floor.

since i came out as trans, people seem to have changed their view on me completely. they expect me to be a nice young lady but that's not me. it's never been me.

"hey look! it's the girl who thinks she's a boy!"
"i am a boy!" i snap back.
"oh yeah? tell that to your body!" the boy mocks.

i roll my eyes, flipping him off as i walk to math class.
oh great. a sub.

i sit down in my chair as the bell rings, a blonde lady in her mid 30s walks in smiling.
"hello, class! today your teacher told you guys to work on your math homework from last night right after role call," she says. seems nice enough.

she calls out people in the class before she gets towards the end.
"is there a mr techno?" she calls out. i glance around the class to see him lift his hand a little to show he was there.

techno is a guy who i've been friends with since fourth grade. he's possibly my only true friend right now. the only one who stuck around after hearing about how i was trans. i've liked him since early last year but with everything going on in my life i can't afford to lose another friend

"is there a miss y/n?" she asks innocently.
a boy in the middle of the class laughs out loud, clearly looking for attention.
"oh mrs! don't you know y/n thinks she's a boy?"
"shut up! i AM a boy!"
"no you're not! you're a little attention seeker who wants to be a boy SO bad that she fakes it"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM A REAL BOY!" i yell back.
"HEY! calm down everyone! y/n i'm sorry for misgendering you. Kyle, respect his pronouns!"

he simply rolls his eyes, mumbling under his breath as he looks back at the board.

i look down at my math, tears threatening to fall from my eyes from pure anger. i hear someone walk over to me and crouch down at my desk.
i glance up to see the sub.

"y/n i am very sorry for misgendering you and for what kyle said. i will talk to him about transphobia. what are your preferred pronouns?"
i smile at her.
"he/they"

she nods, making a mental note before standing up and walking away. i try my best to prevent the self deprivation and dysphoria from starting.

i hear a chair squeak, and footsteps advance towards me. a chair is pulled up next to my desk and paper is put on the corner of it. i don't look up, because i can see technos name written at the top of the paper.

i feel his hand land my knee reassuringly for a few seconds before removing it, as he leans closer to me.
"is it cool if i sit here?" he asks quietly
i nod, keeping my head low. he stays quiet, wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug. he didn't let go for a good 20-30 seconds.

a faint voice pulls us from our hug.
"look, technos hugging the trann-"
"don't you dare finish that sentence." techno defends. i put my head down again, trying to ignore the bickering.
"Kyle! i warned you, do not be transphobic. he's just as much of a boy as you are! office. now."

he groans, rolling his eyes and walking out the door.

time skip to a free period ig :)

i walk as fast as i can out of the school to the back field , sitting down under a tree. i pull out my phone, scrolling through random apps meaninglessly.