Cuddles|| Techno x !NB reader

irl or mc: irl
requested: yup! by Sp3nc3rMyB3lov3d
prompt:

(also, techno doesn't like his real name used so i'm using techno)

CW:
a small amount of cursing
softnoblade

Techno POV

i leaned back in my chair, as i silently watch chat messages fly by.

as im harvesting potatoes, i hear footsteps coming towards my room. i quickly mute my mic, before they even enter my room.

my partner, y/n knocks on the door, and waits patiently for an answer.
"come in" i call out.

they open the door, and walk over to my desk, handing me a coffee. i've been slightly overworking myself lately, and i haven't been getting much rest.

95% of my energy is coming from coffee, that my lovely partner, y/n makes.

but don't be fooled, the other 5% doesn't come from sleep. it comes from time alone with y/n.

i either don't sleep for a couple days or fall into a literal coma. at this point i don't have time to breath, let alone a coma. so no sleep it is.

i look at how long i've been streaming, and surprisingly see that i've been live for almost 6 hours.

"alright chat i'm beat. i'm gonna have to end stream here."

before chat has even a chance to type out
'goodbyes'
i end my stream.

Y/n is still standing next to my chair, with a hand on my shoulder.
"you need sleep, tech," they say.
"sleep is for the weak"
"you're exhausted. you literally haven't slept in 47 hours. you. need. sleep." they say.

i glance up at them, as they put a hand on the side of my face, and kiss my cheek.
i close my eyes. closing my eyes almost made me energized in itself. i haven't closed my eyes for more than 30 seconds in the past two days. i wrap my arms around their stomach briefly, wishing i could stay there forever. something about their hugs was just so comforting.

they stand up, leaving me without their touch once again. i whine a bit internally.

Y/n POV

"ok tech. im going to go watch TUA, but PLEASE sleep. this isnt good for you"

his expression is hard to read. it's a mix of exhaustion, and sadness almost?

"but i just need to edit 2 more videos! after that, then i might try to sleep," he says, turning back to face his PC.

i grab the side of his chair, twisting him back to look at me. the look of pure exhaustion laced his eyes. his dark eye bags were more apparent than ever. his hair was also out of place, but still somehow looked perfect. his eyes were just barely open.

"techno, you're not doing that right now. right now you're sleeping, the videos can wait"

he lets out a long sigh, before glancing and his PC. he turns his PC off for the first time in way too long, darkness taking over the room, as the only light present was coming through the crevice of the cracked open door, and from the moon shining in the sky.

"go to sleep. if you need me i'll be watching TUA"

he hesitates, but nods, and stands up, stretching. he looks down a small amount, to look me in the eyes (sorry if you're tall lmao)

he leans down enough to lay his head on my shoulder, putting his face in the crook of my neck, and snake his arms around my waist.

i put my arms loosely around his neck, melting into the hug. i hear techno take a deep breath in, then starts to speak.
"can i just stay here forever?"
"i wish we could," i reply.

he starts to let go, but keeps looking me in the eyes.

he starts walking over to the bed, lying down comfortably. i smile, starting to walk out of the room, but stopping when i hear techno start to speak.

"hey, y/n?"
i stop and turn around, looking at my tired boyfriend.
"yes?"

"can you... never mind"
"what, tech? tell me"
"i just... could you maybe- and it's totally fine if not- maybe you could -if you want- come and.. i dunno, ..stay"

i smile,  slowly walking closer to him.
"are you asking for cuddles?" i ask

he hides his face in the blankets, slightly nodding.

i laugh, crawling under the covers and laying next to techno. i move the blankets around so i can slip under them, catching sight of his red face, that he's still trying to hide.

"are you embarrassed to ask for cuddles, tech?" i say in a teasing tone
"no. no absolutely not."

i look him in the eyes, as he breaks.
"a little." he says, wasting no time putting his arms around my waist. i put my head on his chest, while saying,
"we've been dating for 1 1/2 years. don't be embarrassed to ask for cuddles.

he nods, placing his lips on the top of my head.

"love you, nerd"
"love you too, you little anarchy pig"

sorry, it's pretty short. i kinda ran out of ideas lmao

- Sh4yBee