pleasure - 05

- Francesca

- Francesca

Lust.

It's the only thing I feel right now, the only thing running through my mind as I feel his growing erection through the fabric of his jeans rub up against me.

"Hard already?" I whisper with a smirk in between kisses, to which he responds by squeezing my ass with his left hand, making me moan into his mouth.

He pulls his lips away from mine as heavy pants feel the air and I can still feel his erect dick as he pushes even more into me, leaving no room between us while he keeps his firm hold on my neck.

"You don't know how much power you have." He mutters as his forehead rests against mine.

"Show me." I look up at him through my eyelashes, keeping eye contact with him while my chest rises up and down.

He smiles before he takes his hands off of my skin, moving them to grasp the fabric of my shirt and pulling it off, leaving me in my black lace bra and sweatpants.

"So fuckin' pretty." His lips return to mine before trailing kisses down my neck and the exposed part of my breasts, no doubt leaving hickeys all over them.

He brings his hands down to grab ahold of my thighs, signaling for me to jump up, which I do, immediately wrapping my legs around his torso. He walks over to god knows where and I hear the sound of him swiping multiple things onto the ground. I turn my head to see a bunch of tool lying on the floor as he sits me down on a wooden table of some sort.

He brings his lips up to the other side of my neck as he takes his jacket off and discards it onto the floor. I kick my shoes off and he places one hand on the back of my bra, he pulls back to look into my eyes, like he's looking for approval. I nod my head quickly and he takes no time unclasping my bra and throwing it to the side as his other hand roams my body.

"Fuck." He whispers as he stares at my now bare chest before lowering himself to be eye level with my tits. He begins massaging my right breast with his hand as he take my left one into his mouth, causing my eyes to flutter shut as I bite back a moan.

He takes his right hand off of my back and begins to pull my pants off as he trails kisses down my stomach. I lift my ass off the table so he can pull my sweatpants fully off, keeping my eyes shut while he continues to massage me.

I pull his shirt off as I feel him bring my thighs apart so he can stand in between them again. I open my eyes, not feeling him continuing and look down to see him staring back at me.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"Yes." I breath out quickly.

He lowers his lips to connect with my inner thigh, instantly making me gasp. His hands massage my thighs, his fingers inching closer to my panties as he continues to litter my inner thigh with hickeys, nipping it with his teeth.

He places his hand on my waistband, wrapping his fingers around my matching black thong before pulling it off.

"You're so fucking wet." He finally removes my underwear, bringing his mouth inches away from my pussy and I feel his breath against me, making a shiver run up my spine.

"Please." I whimper in need of his touch as my fingers lace through his hair.

"Please what?" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Please fuck me with your tongue." I put my ego aside and give him what he wants. I'm normally the type to beg for a man, but I physically can't take it anymore.

"Since you asked so nicely." He lowers his mouth to finally come into contact with my cunt.

He licks a long stripe up my center, causing a moan to instantly escape my lips. He swirls hit tongue around my clit, making me shudder as he attacks my breasts with his hands.

He pick his head up before his tongue enters me and I let out a pathetic whimper at the loss of his touch. He brings his head up to me and I open my eyes to see his lust filled brown ones staring back at me.

"Look at you, you're already falling apart and I haven't even showed you how good I can make you feel." He smile dangerously, bringing his hand up to my mouth.

"Suck." He sits his middle and ring finger on my plump bottom lip, which I instantly lean my head forward and take into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his fingers before he slides them out of my mouth.

He kisses me quickly on the mouth before I feel his two finger thrust into me suddenly, causing my eyes to widen and a loud gasp to tumble off of my lips.

He chuckles at my reaction as he leans closer to whisper into my ear.

"Does that feel good." He asks, curling his fingers inside of me at a painfully slow rate, while returning his other hand to massage my body.

I quickly nod my head, a moan escaping from the back of my throat as he picks up his speed.

"Let me hear you, tell me how fucking good you feel." He pumps his fingers in and out of me at and unbelievable pace.

"So fucking good, you feel amazing. Keep going... ah." My head falls back and my eyes wire shut as he inserts a third finger with no warning, not slowing down one bit.

The feeling of his fingers curling inside me along with his thumb toying with my clit sends shockwaves through my body, causing me to grip the the edge of the table as I let out a loud moan

"Shit, nate." I throw my head back as his fingers pump in and out of me.

"God, I love the way my name sounds leaving your lips." He whispers as he leans down to trail kisses from my neck to my shoulder.

"Scream my name." He picks up the pace, pumping in and out of me rapidly as the pad of his thumb moves skillfully against my clit.

"Nate, fuck!" I moan loudly, feeling the knot that's been building in the pit of my stomach grow to an unbearable point. My legs shake as waves of pure pleasure course through my body.

"I'm gonna cum." I bite my lip, squinting my eyes shut as I struggle to even breath properly.

"Cum for me then, cum on my fingers." He encourages as he quickens the pace of his finger inside me even more.

"Fuck!" I scream, grabbing onto him as my vision goes white. I feel his lips across my tits, my legs shaking as I begin to release onto him.

I pant as the knot in my stomach fully unravels. He helps my ride my high out, his fingers now covered by me as his name along with many curse words leave my lips.

He slows his finger inside of me as he pulls his head away from my body, revealing a smirk at how undone I am by just his fucking fingers.

He slowly pulls his fingers out of me, sucking them into his mouth while starting into my eyes. He brings them out of his mouth with a popping sound as I try to get my breathing under control.

"Fuck." I sigh, letting my head fall back on the beam behind me.

What the actual fuck have I gotten my self into.

authors note - ahhhhhh this is my first time writing smut and i feel like it was terrible lmao. like literally let me know if it was bad and i'll never write it again😭

chapters 6 & 7 will both be published tuesday at 8:00pm CST!

and THANK U SO MUCH FOR 1.22k READS!! love u all<3

also happy black history month!