confessions - 06

- Nate

- Nate

"I'm sorry." I watch as Franny finishes dressing herself. She turns her head towards me while slipping her shoes on.

"What?" She furrows her brows.

"I'm sorry for getting mad earlier, yelling at you and shit. What went down with me and Fezco... it's complicated and to be honest neither of us are innocent." I explain, not really sure how to apologize. Don't get me wrong, I've apologized a shit ton to get whatever it is I wanted at the time, but now I just actually feel guilty and I'm not sure why.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for basically thinking everything was your fault before even hearing you out. It's just... Fez is like a brother to me and even though he's older than me I've always been pretty protective over him." She throws her hair up in a messy bun before walking down the stairs of the unfinished house.

"How did you and Fezco even meet each other?" I quickly follow after her.

"Long story." She murmurs.

"I have time." I drag my hand across the wooden railing.

I hear her laugh as she reaches the bottom of the stairs, once I reach the bottom I grab her hand and turn her back around to face me.

"Seriously, I don't know anything about you and you know nothing about me either." I look into her eyes.

"You wanna know about me?" She chuckles.

"Yeah, look. We can get some drinks, go back to my place and just talk." I suggest.

"Just talk?" She raises her brows.

"Promise." I raise my hands in surrender.

"Fine, I just need to be back home before tomorrow morning."

"Deal." I smile before she turns around and we begin walking back to my truck.

- Francesca

I don't know what Nate Jacobs' deal is, why he wants to get to know me instead of letting this just be a normal hookup, or why him and his dad have these weird stalking people abilities, but right now I really don't care. All I care about is trying not to talk to much because when I'm tipsy I tend to ramble and I don't want to say anything I'll regret later.

We ended up stopping at a liquor store after... everything. everything being one of the best orgasms of my entire life. Shit, I didn't mean to think that. See, I'm already doing it.

Anyways, he got us some beers and we both drank one before leaving, which I wasn't worried about since this guy is a fucking giant. I'm on my third one right now and since it's been about 20 minutes I'm definitely a little buzzed. I actually love that feeling, especially since I've haven't really relaxed since New Year's.