Chapter 6: POV Go! Bulls! Go!

Soon the day was over. I know that everyone at our school thinks that Austin is dating Morgan but I didn't care. 

I know that it's not true and that's all I need to be satisfied. I told Logan about what Austin had said since we were in this as a team and Logan soon forgave him. It was also good that I spoke to Logan because he told me that there was a football game that night. 

When I got home I changed into a cute dark blue jumper and straightened my hair for the event. My parents allowed me to go so I called Lexi, Chloe and Zoe to see if we could go there together. In Lexi's car on the ride there, Chloe and Zoe told me that they felt so bad leaving me alone in Chemistry class. 

Then I told them how I was partnered with Austin and they soon weren't so sorry. When we got to the football game we decided it would be best to split up. I went with Zoe to get some snacks and Chloe and Lexi went to go save the seats. The stands were so loud.

Zoe and I had gone in the line for the snacks and once it was our turn we ordered 4 hot dogs and 1 drink. Zoe later on needed to go to the restroom so I waited for her next to the restroom. She was taking so damn long and all I could do was stand there and wait. I texted the others telling them that we might be late with the snacks. As I was about to put my phone away someone spoke to me from the corner of my eye.

"Hey... What's up Maggie?" I looked to see who it was. It was Ethan. Trust me when I say 'It was Ethan' I say it like I wasn't expecting his appearance or for him to talk to me at all.

"Hey Ethan... what are you doing here?" I asked. Not really knowing how to start a conversation with him.

"Well I came to see Logan and Austin play." He said.

"Wait! Since when are you friends with Logan and Austin." I asked, confused.

"Well a lot has changed since we've been friends." Ethan said. He was right you know, a lot has changed. "So why are you standing next to the restrooms?"

"Well, Zoe had to go to the restroom but that was 10 minutes ago. I've been waiting for her to come out but she never did. What a fucking night. I think i'm just going to go"

"You want me to help you carry the food while you go to your seat." Ethan offered.

"No it's fineー"

"ーI insist... plus I mostly wanted to come talk to you to apologize. We never hang out anymore and I feel like a real dick for stopping," he should feel that way but at the same time we were both to blame, "I also wanted to apologise for how I ignored you when I saw you at the graduation."

"Actually it would be nice if you helped me with the food." I relented changing the subject but letting him know we were good.

Ethan and I talked all the way to the stands until we spotted the others sitting in the middle row. Ethan had to go sit with his other friends but before he left he said one more thing.

"It's been a long time since we've had a conversation like this."

The football game was soon over and the Bulls won! There was an after party on the field once the game was over. 

Turns out Zoe got out of the washroom after 3 minutes and she went to the stands because she thought I was there. I couldn't believe I didn't see her. 

At the party Zoe and Chloe went to talk to the same boys they were talking to when they ditched me in chemistry class. 

Lexi and I had some fun playing truth or dare with Logan, Austin and some other popular students. Lexi got a dare from Logan to kiss this guy, who was also playing. Lexi always does dares no matter what the dare is, so she obviously kissed the guy. 

Austin was dared by some girl to kiss Morgan. I didn't want to not be there at that moment. Austin looked at me and then looked back at the girl who gave him the dare and said one simple answer. "No." I wondered why Austin looked at me before he gave his answer. All I know is that It takes guts to take down a dare, because It lowers your reputation. 

Truth or Dare soon ended when someone dared someone to put ice down their pants. I talked to Logan and Austin and got to know more about them. The popular kids seem to like me more and offered me if I wanted to be a part of their status. Of course I asked If they were friends with Morgan and found out that they don't like her either. I said yes and soon I was friends with Lexis friends. 

The Italians were also there so I got to talk to them too. The girls and I left at 11:00 because we wanted to have enough energy for tomorrows prom. Maybe today wasn't that bad.